Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

New Zealand Made Bee Venom Skincare?

9 posts, 6 members
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Well that was disappointing, I was all keen to try the Manuka Doctor range then find out it's made in the uk :(

Does anyone have any recommendations for NZ based bee venom products?
Macs
5351 posts
 Hey Amanda, The only other Bee venom products I can think of is By Nature which is at The Warehouse or Wild Ferns Bee venom is another one. I think it is listed here on BR. I recall the face mask being trialled a while back. They have a skin care range too.
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Thanks Macs. Are you still using the Manuka Doctor range? I see you wrote some good reviews about it.
Macs
5351 posts
Yes, I'm still using it. Actually this week I'm going to back to those reviews to list my current progress with using them. I've almost hit the botttom of the jars.. Wish I could afford the whole set..So lucky to have won it through BR. If they had them stocked locally I would definately buy them again.
annanguyen
142 posts
Hi Amanda, 
You should try the By Nature Bee Venom Face Cream  http://www.beautyreview.co.nz/catalogue/skin-care/by-nature-bee-venom-face-cr-me
It is a NZ made product. It rejuvenates and promotes youthful complexion! I love using it at night. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I swear by the Wild Fern Bee Venom.  I got one as a trial product and absolutely loved it.  Its also great for sensitive skin too.  This is it xx
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Thank you ladies -  

Annavali - I'll go check that out. Sounds great, ty :) 

mumofthreemunchkins (cute username btw, I've been meaning to tell you that) ty for your recommendation too :) 

Macs I hope you manage to get some more, by the sounds of it they are very good! I'm so close to buying some but I'm trying to be strong and only buy local products. I guess the bee venom is gathered in NZ though so I might be able to justify it lol    
lilbabsgal
1 posts
I reviewed Alpine Silk Bee Venom Face Mask a few months ago and used it, was lovely my skin went tight and smooth, I tried it again a month later and did the same thing, but now my skin has gone a bit dry and flakey.
People can try it out for themselves and do a review too, my review is on my page.
MrsO
196 posts
I also trialled the Alpine Silk Bee Venom Mask a while ago, it's a lovely pick me up for your skin, made in NZ and has NZ Manuka Honey, Collagen, vitamins A and E, Sweet Almond Oil and is paraben free. Give it a go but patch test first.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!