Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Lip Balm with Sunscreen...whats your best products suggestion?

12 posts, 12 members
bethdegroot
1 posts
Hi Everyone, i am very new to this whole forum thing :) recently been told by doctor to wear a lip balm/chapstick with sunscreen as i am outside quite a bit of the day and my lips are getting quite damaged by the sun, i do wear sunscreen but a lip balm would be good as i can reapply it while im out and about...what would be your suggestion? Thank You
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hey bethdegroot, 

Welcome to the Forum! I'm sure the beauties will have some excellent suggestion, but in the meantime you can also check out the reviews on lip balms members have written.

xoxo Head Pixie
MissQT
1547 posts
hey bethdegroot, I like Chapstick which had SPF 15 or blixtex (the one with the pink and white packing) which has SPF 20.
Macs
5351 posts
Hey there, 

only one one that's ever worked for me is the Blistex Medicated Relief one for healing dry lips. It has spf in it too. I'd love to find some others that work as well this one. Wish you luck with finding one.
tannygirl
3392 posts
My favourite lipbalm with sunscreen that I've repurchased multiple times is the Hurraw! Sun Protection balm. It has an spf of 15 and it really good for not melting when it's hot if you want to carry it in your purse for handy reapplication.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I love blistex lip conditioning balm! Has an SPF 20 and helps my lips so much. Was on special for only $3.99 at countdown :-)
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I also recommend the Blistex lip conditioning balm. I absolutley love it.
siouxsannah
261 posts
I also vote for the Blistex Medicated Relief SPF 15. I get very dry, sore lips, and that one has worked the best out of all the lip balms I have tried. 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I'd also recommend the Hurraw SPF one. But just know that most other Hurraw lip balms don't appear to have SPF in them.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
My favourite was Blistex Moisture Max with SPF15 but I haven't seen it in store for a while now, so it may have been discontinued. 

I'm now using Aloe Up, which says it's a "natural lip ice sunscreen" that has an SPF15 and is paraben free.  There's a list of stockists on Aloe Up's website
As an unhelpful aside, I wish more lip balms had sunscreen in them!
vishnupriya
3 posts
Hey
Try this lip balm,  I have used it regularly. It contains SPF 15  and it softenes the  lips. Orange flavour was my favorite.
VLCC Lovable Lips Lip Balm 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!