Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Good Foundation for pale skin

19 posts, 14 members
DanaPeriam
17 posts
I always struggle to find a good foundation for my skin as I am quite pale. It is always a couple shades too dark for me and i get the line around my neck which isnt great :)
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I use Rimmel 25h foundation in ivory. Its a pretty good match for my pale skin and I also blend it down my neck.
kirstyj
1732 posts
I'm always the palest shade in every face product! Rimmel is a great cheaper option I used one of their foundations for ages. Also if you can get your hands on Bourjois products (I think they are sold on asos) I found them good too. I'm using Bobbi Brown at the moment but MAC has a range of different formulations and their palest shade is pretty good so they're always a good option especially as they will often put it on you before you buy so you will know it will suit you well
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I am using Loreal infalliable at the moment in Ivory, it is pretty light.  Also Max factor whipped creme in invory is nice and light :-)
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
2 foundations I really like are Moisture Mist beauty cake and Too Faced born this way foundation. I'm ivory in Too faced foundation and honey in the Moisture Mist foundation. I learned sooo much about foundation since joining this site. Before Beauty review I thought it was as easy as just picking a shade.
DanaPeriam
17 posts
Awesome! Thank you everyone, that helps me narrow it down! Now to look at the reviews of these products and see what one will suit my skin type etc. Love this website, so helpful, certainly helps me from picking the wrong products. 
BeautyCutie
130 posts
I have super pale skin as well, and definitely recommend the Estee Lauder Double Wear in 1C1 Cool Bone. Also the MaxFactor 3 in 1 in the lightest shade is also really good! :) 
Artemis
311 posts
I love Thin Lizzys 'Miss Von Dita' mineral foundation, and they have it in pharmacies now so you can try it on and match a colour (theres 11 colour and thats the lightest), so you dont have to buy it off TV!
mallomiss
569 posts
I'm also a big fan of the Thin Lizzy Mineral foundation! 
I got sucked into TV shopping when I was sick one day but I'm actually really happy I did now! 
makeuppro
5 posts
I would recommend Huda Beauty Faux Filter Foundation because I have been using this foundation since last 4 months and it works very well for me.
courtney95
15 posts
Nars Sheer Glow is also a good foundation for us paler people 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I've got a sample of NARS Sheer Glow and I'm resisting buying a full size dress bottle. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oooh what colour did you get hun? Can't wait to read a review on it :-)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Me? I've not bought it yet. The shade I was matched to is Punjab - very dodgy name! Also they now sell in China which means they can no longer claim to be cruelty free. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Haaaaaaaaaaaated the NARS foundation :/ have never ever had one go that greasy that fast, wasn’t fun
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
That's interesting, Trudi. Funny how we all react differently to things. Sheer Glow doesn't budge on me at all, even in this heat. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
oh it stays on my face, it just goes greasy and it's like i have a layer of cooking oil on there, super super gross. No idea why but all three shades i tried did the same.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yuck! I've had it on for 12 hours so far today. It does look glowy but not in a greasy way. I don't really want to like it though, considering the price haha. 
vishnupriya
3 posts
Try this foundation, This is the best foundation I have used for pale oily skin.

Tarte's Amazonian Clay foundation

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!