Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

13 posts, 12 members
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
So I attempted to do the full face highlight challange after seeing the article on BR and swooning over Koni's picture....It was a FAIL! My pores showed up soooo much. Naturally they would because I'm highlighting my entire face but to look at my face without makeup I would think they are quite small. My question is, what is a good pore filler primer that will reduce the look of my pores so I can attempt this look again?!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Good on you for giving it a go. There's the maybelline baby skin pore eraser and I think I saw a NYX one as well which I think was just called a pore filler.
Macs
5351 posts
That's awesome that you gave it a try. I need apore filler too. Definitely watch for suggestions. Keep trying amy would love to see pics. 
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Good on you... At least you are trying... Right now I am using  Nyx pore filler. I am not 100% satisfied or not disappointed...need couples of weeks to give it review about it. 
it is definitely pore filler, and it is working on my skin very well.
there are couples of primer for pore Maybelline and benefits. 
2lilmnkys
106 posts
You look gorgeous Amy. I dont know what pores you were talking about because I dont see any :-p
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I thought it looked great Amy. I have visible pores and what I find best to help blur them from drugstore is Maybelline baby skin pore eraser it's quite good imo. Porefessional is another winner for me but I've heard great reviews about the makeup forever step 1 pore filler.
First Lady
957 posts
I don't usually wear foundation, just a primer and maybe a powder/highlighter/bronzer if I'm in the mood, so for me a primer has to work by itself to fix up my skin's flaws, the main ones are redness and pores on my nose and chin!

I LOVE Moisture Mist's Mattifying Pore Concealing Primer (that might not be it's real name...)  Although mattifying might counteract the glow goal!

Shiseido's glow enhancing primer is fab. as is L'Oreal's Lumi Magique, they both seem to work a treat on my nose pores.  

Love
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Primer-obsessed crew member.

P.S - these are my personal opinions, and don't represent the mighty independant force that is BR xx

trudijoy
8375 posts
I use Benefit Porefessional and it's pretty great
shazatron101
5112 posts
Amy you looked fabulous!! I don't have any primer recommendations, just popping in to say you looked great :-D
RamblingRose
1280 posts
My oily skin has left me with larges pores around my nose and on my cheeks.  NYX Shine Killer works well to help combat shine and fill pores at the same time.  Another affordable yet good primer that helped fill my pores was Innoxa Pure Silk Skin Primer.  I can't think of any others that I've used in the past ... my brain's on a go-slow! 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Thanks for all the suggestions and kind words ladies xxx?The photo on the photo wall is my second attempt which I just did today after remembering that some of the makeup my parents got me in Australia had a primer in it, and it's amazing!
Emily-jane
314 posts
Amy I love it. Definitely can't see any pores. You look gorgeous.
Lutece
1849 posts
I loved this glowing look you did Amy, you looked like a radiant goddess! And nope I didnt see any pores, just glowing beauty <3 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!