Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

11 posts, 10 members
rachelgm
REVIEW EXPERT
10 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Has anyone had much experience with Glow Lab? I picked up a cleanser in the supermarket shopping the other week as I had run out of my Micellar cleanser and decided to pick thi up for a bit of a change, I am absolutely loving the cleanser and wondering everyones thoughts on other bits of the range?

MissDilly
REVIEW EXPERT
71 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I've been using quite a lot of their range lately - I've become a bit of a fan.  I have used their Hair mask for a while which I really love, and just before christmas started using their gel cleanser, and eye cream. And just last week picked up their new purple shampoo/conditioner.  I've never had a fail purchase with them.  The eye cream is really really lovely - my skin is typically a little on the dry side and their eye cream is really hydrating and manages to plump the skin around my eyes nicely, and I was pleasantly surprised that their gel cleanser isn't drying but a really fantastic cleanser for removing makeup.  Will probably continue to try other products now that I have a few favourites :) 
trudijoy
REVIEW EXPERT
6714 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
It’s on my ‘want to try’ list for sure!
EliseMM
REVIEW EXPERT
98 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I'd be keen to read reviews on this brand!
rachelgm
REVIEW EXPERT
10 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
@MissDilly, ohhh that eye cream sounds amazing! Thanks so much, looks like I'll be adding some more to my collection :D
Lisa-Lou
REVIEW EXPERT
909 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I am still yet to try this brand but really want to. I love the name 'Glow Lab'. Perhaps grocery day I will grab something. 
itsclearascrystal
REVIEW EXPERT
1742 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I need to try it but haven’t got there yet.
tabucutie
REVIEW EXPERT
546 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Haven't tried any Glow Lab products yet but it's on my list.
worldofsooziewong
REVIEW EXPERT
2257 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I finally opened a sample of their moisturiser that I was given at the supermarket over a year ago lol. I’ll be interested in trying out their eye cream when my current one runs out. I’m still not convinced eye cream is a necessity so I don’t want to spend lots of money on them at this point. 
EllaLemond
6 posts
I am also searching for these products. I am dying to know the reviews of the products please share your personal experiences.
Sophia
REVIEW EXPERT
177 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I bought a box of 4 samples from Countdown for $17 about 2 months ago, still getting through it. On most I only need a very small amount, like pea sized amount.
Cream Cleanser is nice and gentle with no scrubby bits, facial moisturiser nice and light but no SPF, body lotion also nice, night cream in a little brown glass jar is quite rich but not very oily-rich as some are.
All the scents are lightly herby or natural coconut scent, no heavy or deep florals.
I'll be trying more but am trying to be good and finish this lot!