Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

25 posts, 14 members
rachelgm
12 posts
Has anyone had much experience with Glow Lab? I picked up a cleanser in the supermarket shopping the other week as I had run out of my Micellar cleanser and decided to pick thi up for a bit of a change, I am absolutely loving the cleanser and wondering everyones thoughts on other bits of the range?

MissDilly
229 posts
I've been using quite a lot of their range lately - I've become a bit of a fan.  I have used their Hair mask for a while which I really love, and just before christmas started using their gel cleanser, and eye cream. And just last week picked up their new purple shampoo/conditioner.  I've never had a fail purchase with them.  The eye cream is really really lovely - my skin is typically a little on the dry side and their eye cream is really hydrating and manages to plump the skin around my eyes nicely, and I was pleasantly surprised that their gel cleanser isn't drying but a really fantastic cleanser for removing makeup.  Will probably continue to try other products now that I have a few favourites :) 
trudijoy
8375 posts
It’s on my ‘want to try’ list for sure!
EliseMM
120 posts
I'd be keen to read reviews on this brand!
rachelgm
12 posts
@MissDilly, ohhh that eye cream sounds amazing! Thanks so much, looks like I'll be adding some more to my collection :D
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I am still yet to try this brand but really want to. I love the name 'Glow Lab'. Perhaps grocery day I will grab something. 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I need to try it but haven’t got there yet.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Haven't tried any Glow Lab products yet but it's on my list.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I finally opened a sample of their moisturiser that I was given at the supermarket over a year ago lol. I’ll be interested in trying out their eye cream when my current one runs out. I’m still not convinced eye cream is a necessity so I don’t want to spend lots of money on them at this point. 
EllaLemond
6 posts
I am also searching for these products. I am dying to know the reviews of the products please share your personal experiences.
Sophia
203 posts
I bought a box of 4 samples from Countdown for $17 about 2 months ago, still getting through it. On most I only need a very small amount, like pea sized amount.
Cream Cleanser is nice and gentle with no scrubby bits, facial moisturiser nice and light but no SPF, body lotion also nice, night cream in a little brown glass jar is quite rich but not very oily-rich as some are.
All the scents are lightly herby or natural coconut scent, no heavy or deep florals.
I'll be trying more but am trying to be good and finish this lot!
MissHale
2 posts
I've still not made the leap to buying Glow Lab, despire eyeing it up for months in my local Countdown, I was just coming here to look for reviews.   I've been a long time lurker, finally braving posting!

How did you get on with your starter kit Sophia?  Did you use them up?  Have you repurchased?

trudijoy
8375 posts
welcome misshale! 

I've tried their:

- handwash - good!  i like the coconut and spiced fig scent
- eye masks - good, very lightweight, not as luxurious as some i use but not terribly expensive
- sheet masks - same as eye masks

:)
Sophia
203 posts
Hello!
Yes I finished the cream cleanser quite easily, and am nearly finished the face cream. 
Got a lot of the body lotion left, that will get used up now I'm back to moisturising my legs for summer. 
The only part I didn't finish was the night cream as it was a bit heavy.
I will probably repurchase or try something new from the range if I spot something tempting at shopping. Could do with a face exfoliator next.

MissHale
2 posts
Ooo well let's see what makes its way into the trolley on Friday!  I'm definitely thinking the face masks, I love a good sheet mask.  

Thanks for the replies x
shazatron101
5112 posts
I received the face oil in a goodie bag, its okay, smells nice but made my skin break out
I use their day and night cream which I love. Have the purple shampoo which is next to try after I finish my Fudge purple shampoo and just purchased the hair mask which I will try today :) love their products so far. Affordable and great 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I just bought the Glow Lab Detoxifying Clay Mask today on special - $4.99. 

Anyone had any good results from it?
tabucutie
1811 posts
What a good bargain! Haven't used that particular product yet but would love to hear your thoughts when you do.

Glow Lab Body Scrub: Adore this product, smells amazing, great exfoliator and moisturising, will be repurchasing.
Glow Lab Brightening Exfoliator: Just okay, not a fan of the scent, gentle scrub, won't repurchase.
MissDilly
229 posts
I haven't tried their clay masks as I tend to stay away from clay based masks generally as I find them drying on my skin. 
That said - their sheet masks are amazing and I love them, so I can only think their clay masks are fantastic too. Can't wait to hear what you think of it! 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I've been wanting to try Glow Lab for ages! Look forward to seeing what you think :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
I don't love GlowLab, there are plenty in the price bracket I prefer. 

To each their own but I find it a bit bland, nothing special 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Except for the coconut and spiced fig hand wash, love that!
shazatron101
5112 posts
have to agree with you there Trudi, i got one of their oils in a goodie bag and its too perfumed and just... meh. disappointed! 
tabucutie
1811 posts
@trudi I've had that scent in my bathroom for ths last 4ish plus months.  Loved it for the first 3 months the scent but so over it now. Can't wait to finish it lol.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!