Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Foundation for oily skin

9 posts, 8 members
ashconnor93
14 posts
Can anyone recommend a good foundation for oily skin?

I have been using Revlon Colourstay for about 5 years now and it has always been a good one for my skin, but recently I have noticed that its not staying on like it used to and as my skin gets oilier during the day the foundation starts to look like its separating on my skin especially around my nose and forehead.

Price doesnt bother me so i would love to hear what you all use :)

kayxcake
422 posts
I have oily skin and I switch between MAC Pro Longwear & NARS Sheer Glow ^^ these two are great for oily skin, I find them really last well on my face during work hours, only needed to touch up once when wearing pro longwear, as for nars sheer glow, it lasted all day if I use it with Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer. Would love to know if anyone else have other great suggestions :) always on the look out for the perfect foundation!
cushlaH5
178 posts
i have oily skin and i use mac studio fix and estee lauder doublewear. they are both amazing!!
Jesse
745 posts
I second MAC Studio Fix and Pro Longwear, I'm using Studio Fix at the moment but they're both great. Clinique Anti-Blemish is also really nice.
ashconnor93
14 posts
Thanks for the options ladies! I will be trying samples of them all to see which i like the best :)
jenni_bird
37 posts
So glad you asked this, I am on the hunt for my holy grail foundation!! :)
Kia
550 posts
^ I second that! I'm always on a foundation look out!
Lutece
1849 posts
I agree with Mac pro longwear, and my sister in law has oily skin and she loves Estee lauder doublewear :)
Shazzaali
45 posts
Estee Lauder Double Wear is amazing, so is Napoleon China Doll

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!