Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Facial sunscreen

12 posts, 7 members
MissQT
1547 posts
hi all, I want to know what sunscreen you use on your face. I usually just use products with SPF (face moisturiser and foundation), but I'm thinking of using a separate sunscreen too. I want one that is light and non greasy so that it can be worn under make up. Thanks! :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Oasis apple a day or nivea sun under makeup, and/or neutrogena beach spray OVER makeup!

best ones i've found. Mum swears by a black cherry one but it's super expensive
MissQT
1547 posts
Great thanks for those suggestions Trudi. I didn't know it was possible to wear sunscreen on top of make up without it going all yuck and smearing your make up everywhere.
trudijoy
8375 posts
i wouldnt use liquid or cream sunscreen over makeup but the spray works for me, kinda acts as a setting mist. It's def not a mattifying one but I find a light mist of it over my makeup works amazingly well
shazatron101
5112 posts
I use this one from Etude House (link takes you to RoseRose Shop) and it's pretty fantastic. It doesn't make my face tingle, it just goes on like a moisturizer and my skin looks pretty awesome after its on!
Macs
5351 posts
I'm using Nivea but would like to try the Oasis and Badger sunscreen.
tannygirl
3392 posts
I really like my Oasis Apple a Day, but back when I was working at Spa that would do facials and finish off with sunscreen and mineral makeup they used Neutrogena Dry Touch Sunblock. I think a few brands like Peter Thomas Roth has some brush on mineral finishing powders with spf but it does cost an arm and a leg for a few grams. 
Ringy
825 posts
I recently bought a Shiseido face suncream - terrible - my husbands kept asking if I'm sick and why does my face look grey! It just doesn't soak in! I'm going back to old faithful Daylong from the chemist - lasts up to 8 hours (or so it says on the bottle)
Ringy
825 posts
Husband! Not husbands- I only have one of them! Lol
Ringy
825 posts
Husband! Not husbands- I only have one of them! Lol
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I just got the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock, still deciding how I feel about it, but it definitely didn't feel as greasy. In the past I've tended towards Nivea mostly. 
MissQT
1547 posts
I think I've tried that sunblock in the past tannygirl. I ended up buying the neutrogena ultra sheer body mist so I'll see what that's like.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!