Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Essano Serums!!

8 posts, 5 members
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Wow... I just noticed Essano's specialty serums. I wonder when these got released? Who has brought? These really caught my eye. They're exactly what i need. I want to try them all.. hahahaha =D.
tabucutie
1811 posts
About mid week I think. I got an email about the release. I'd be keen to try eventually. Have still got oils I haven't used yet.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yeah I got the email too - I think they're online may atm. Try them all Smileypisces and let us know what you think! 
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Oh i'm definitely going to get them... Just don't know when i'll get to try them with so many products still to go through hahahaha =D. Will have to bring out my collection and work through all the expiry dates... 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
These are popping up all over my social media now we've been talking about them here lol. 

Lol, Smileypisces you could just get into layering different products and alternating your routine if you want to use lots of different products, like I do lol. Probably best to wait until your skin has settled down and you know what does and doesn't work for you though. 
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Good idea Soozie. Definitely will try get into a good layering routine =D
Sonnies
137 posts
I saw them they look amazing 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Oooooh intrigued!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!