Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Essano Micellar Cleansing water!

25 posts, 18 members
Filoaha
67 posts
I just picked this up at the supermarket for $9.50 (Regular price $12.99).

I'm super looking forward to trying this out! Has anybody else seen it in store or given it a go?

kirstyj
1732 posts
I love Essano products! I would be super keen for this... except for the trying not to spend money on beauty products thing :P
MissQT
1547 posts
I've seen it, and I might buy it once my current garnier one runs out.
Filoaha
67 posts
MissQT - Mine has less than a quater left, and I can't live without a micellar water so I needed to stock up!
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Project pan/no buy is now in effect till the NZ beauty box and then back on again. I have items that need to be used so can't justify it.
Macs
5351 posts
This could be my year to try Micellar water. Didnt know Essano had some. 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I looked for this when I went shopping this morning and my local Countdown was all sold out!  I'm keen to read the reviews on this one, as L'Oreal's Micellar Water was a big let down for me.
trudijoy
8375 posts
seen it and keen to try it but have a completely full Garnier (love) and nearly empty Nivea (hate) to get through first!
Rezee
1964 posts
I just finished up my second garnier one last week and have a loreal one ready to try. I'm making myself use a wipe packet up first. I haven't seen the essano one yet but I'll definitely be giving it a go when I next need a bottle.  I also want to try the simple and bioderm (is it bioderm or something else?) Ones.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
The Garnier one was such a let down for me that I won't be trying any again! I do have a small bottle of a Ren micellar and haven't even bothered opening it. Complete waste of time whilst I'm wearing water proof mascara. 
mallomiss
569 posts
Ohh I need more too! I'm going to check this out tonight! 
I actually have never heard of Essano before....
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
The Essano night cream is looooooverly!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I've never tried Micellar water, I've heard so many conflicting things about it. But will be interested to hear how you found the Essano one.
chloednz
217 posts
I picked up a bottle of this recently as I loved my simple one, but this was cheaper and a HUGE bottle! I find it to be not as gentle as the simple one around the eye area, but other than that they so far seem to be quite similar.?
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh i would be keen to try this. I wasnt a huge fan of the garnier one, it does the job but it just can't compete with my Bioderma one which I have fallen in love with
Filoaha
67 posts
It certainly is a massive bottle! It's in the same bottle as the garnier version but with a black lid. 

I'm hoping I'll find it gentle on the eyes as that is the big draw card for me to use micellar water. I love how refreshing it feels when taking off my makeup! 
tannygirl
3392 posts
I don't actually need one atm moment with a half full Garnier one in the bathroom and back up in the cupboard but it was on the list to try. So far I and my family is really liking the Garnier micellar, probably just micellar water in general.

I really Essano products although their pumps for the bottles leave much to be desired like the one the foaming cleanser, if it would only work! I've gone through at least two bottles of the stuff and I've had to unscrew it and swipe the cleanser on my hand using the tube in the pump.
shellbell
20 posts
I swear by micellar waters, and am currently using up my Nivea one which has just over 1/3 left. I actually bought the Essano one just this afternoon because I had been eyeing it out on Boxing Day, but resisted since I still have my Garnier micellar in stock. (Atm, I now own Garnier, Simple, Nivea, and Essano - I know. So bad.) I truly could not help myself today! It was back in stock and only $9.50 at countdown.. heh.
Filoaha
67 posts
Super sad news guys it's causing me to have a burning sensation all over my face :( 

Rezee
1964 posts
Oh no! Have you had a reaction to other waters before?
Macs
5351 posts
This is my fear with the waters. Sorry to hear you had a reaction. I really want to try one. I was looking at Lush for a first try. 
Filoaha
67 posts
Rezee - The L'Oreal version dried my skin out but didn't cause any redness or itching, I have however reacted to makeup wipes previously and some cleansers. 

I guess I'll just have to pass the bottle on :(
MrsO
196 posts
Sorry you had a bad reaction to this one, I guess I will be sticking to my Garnier one for now, it is really good and doesn't irritate my eyes, I have also just purchased the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Wipes for convenience, the only thing I don't like about them is the plastic flap on top doesn't stick down properly after a few uses, so I have to put them into a zip lock bag, bit of a pain and defeats the purpose.
Kikikiana
52 posts
Hey Filoaha
I also had a reaction! :( i've never hads anything like this before! i'm soo disapointed it also burned my eyes like crazy!!!

Artemis
311 posts
Just a heads up that Essano seems to be on sale at Pak n Save at the moment! sorry, didnt take note of the exact prices but a few things seemed to be on a really good sale.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!