Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Enlarged pores?

5 posts, 5 members
JamieB
3 posts
Any products that help reduce the size or visibility of pores?
RamblingRose
1280 posts
There's no miracle product that reduces pore size (I wish there was), but a skin primer or make-up primer can help make them look less visible. Blurring products also work well. 
I'd highly recommend trying a niacinamide serum. I like The Ordinary's Niacinamide 10% + Zinc,  it's about $12-13 at Farmers and Life Pharmacy. The Inkey List have a good one too at Sephora. I've definitely noticed a reduction in the appearance of pores with continued use, it can also help keep breakouts and oil production in check. Benefit's The Porefessional is decent too for concealing pores.
mandiross1981
11 posts
I have big pores too.Handy to know about the ordinary!I'll look into it.
Mikady
2 posts
I highly recommend Nellie Tier Face Serum and Moisture. Pores still there, but I must say, it has greatly reduced my big pores plus it brightened my skin, skin redness gone. their products are made of natural ingredients that's why no sting when I used them. Very gentle yet effective. 

moisture

face serum

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!