Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Eco tan face tan water

16 posts, 6 members
rachelgm
12 posts
Hi all! I can't seem to find any reviews so wondering if anyone has used the eco tan face tan water before?
I'd like to try minimising the amount of foundation I'm wearing over summer as it just melts off, but would like to even out the redness on my face, also my face is quite a bit lighter than the rest of my body so it'd be nice to match it up a bit more!
So just interested to know how others found this product? TIA  x
trudijoy
8375 posts
Interested in this too! I use my normal tan on my face but have wondered about this 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I use this and the one for the body too. Works really well. For me I don't need to use it too much because I'm really pale so don't want to stand out too much. 

Hope that helps x
MissDilly
229 posts
Bit late to the conversation but I use their tanning water for face and body. I love their products.  They don't seem to build up like other tanning products or have the awful smell, and the face water is gentle and quite subtle if you only use it a couple of times a week.   I order direct because they often have gift sets which are amazing value, especially this time of year. Their shipping is amazingly fast (faster than Farmers!), and I think till today, or tomorrow it's a lucky dip bonus where you get a full size product when you spend over $50. I got their Eye Compost worth $49.95 as my free gift which I've used before, and love, so that was a very nice surprise gift :-) 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Dumb questions re tan water

- do you need to rub it in or is it spray and go?

- if you need to rub it in can you just use your hands or do you need a mitt? 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Miss Dilly is it really called 'eye compost'? 

I feel like there are more appealing names
MissDilly
229 posts
haha... yes - face compost and eye compost I think....... they've won beauty awards too. I love the eye compost - possibly the only eye cream claiming it brightens and actually delivers. It's fabulous when 'tired mumma' is really obvious, it plumps up the eye area and lightens the shadows a little :) 
MissDilly
229 posts
the face water - you just wipe it on with a cotton wipe or similar to clean skin - like you do with toner :-)   Lasts forever - just a couple of times a week is enough for me to have a bit of a glow without looking 'tanned'. I just slip the face water into my night time routine as 'toner', and then leave it an hour or so before night cream, etc. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I mean they sound lovely other than the name....
trudijoy
8375 posts
Interesting! I just use my normal tanner , esp now with the white/silver hair, I get a bit OTT pale without a tan on. But sounds like it could be an easy travel option?
MissDilly
229 posts
The face water is a glass bottle but I've travelled with it without issues. It would also transfer easily to a little spray bottle to take a smaller amount away for travel. The body tan is in a spray bottle which is great for travel too :) 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Interesting! I'm a Bondi sands girl but always keen to try other options too 
shazatron101
5112 posts
It sounds so... odd lol i would just use the leftovers on my glove but maybe thats just me hahahaha 
trudijoy
8375 posts
That's what I do too shaz. With the hand and foot hack as well 
MissDilly
229 posts
Eco Tan has 30% off and free international shipping until the 28th.

I think with the tanning water - there's no smell and it's not as 'orange' as usual fake tans and their tanning water has skin benefits with natural hyaluronic acid etc and being a toner doesn't block pores like tanning products do. Anyway - it's not for everyone but it is a lovely product for the skincare conscious that like to go sans foundation over summer  :) 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
The thought of putting fake tan on my face is scary lol I am so pale that it would look odd. But this product sounds interesting. I would love to see some before and after pics.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!