Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Can anyone recommend a nice smelling night cream/moisturiser?

6 posts, 6 members
makeuppro
5 posts
I would recommend you Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream because I have been using it since last 6 months. You must try out this and feel the change in your skin.
alexgrin
11 posts
As for me I prefer to use homemade creams and masks. I used to add argana and coconut oils into my night creams, they make my skin very soft. I order special cosmetic jars at https://allinpackaging.co.uk/containers/jar/ to keep my cosmetics in the fridge. That's very convy

Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
I usually prefer more natural, sensitive skin products so my facecreams don't usually smell that much. But the estee lauder resilience lift (little pink jar) smells amazing, and it's great for sensitive skin. 
MareeB
5244 posts
I love Antipodes Joyous protein rich serum!
stackbind
4 posts
try Origins Night-a-mins renewal cream
Hanna222
6 posts
[color=#291b29]I tried Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream and really liked it. But I've found good suggestions here. Thanks, girls![/color]

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!