Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Can anyone recommend a great tinted moisturiser?

9 posts, 6 members
Abi
29 posts
Hello lovely ladies,
What's everyone using for tinted moisturiser these days?  For those days when you don't need the coverage of foundation but still want a bit of colour that's non greasy or leaves skin too shiney?
In an ideal world there would be a tinted moisturiser that offers very, very light coverage or a foundation that does - can anyone recommend their 'go to' product?
I'm in my mid 40s with normal to dry skin - so looking for something skin loving and natural.
Thanks all :)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Me and tinted moisturiser are not friends lol I'd rather a light BB cream. I also have dry skin but hate products which make my face shiny. I use rimmel true match foundation. It looks really natural and never goes shiny. It's great for dry skin. I also like nyx bb cream. Also great for dry skin. There are a lot of great bb/cc creams out there. Im sure the ladies can recommend some great products.
EliseMM
120 posts
I love the Pharmaceuticals tinted SPF 30 moisturiser. I gives a natural wash of colour to brighten and even everything up, and most importantly incorporates a high SPF mineral sun protection. A really decent amount of product included too - mine lasted aaaages!
MareeB
5241 posts
I always use Dove tinted moisturiser.
Abi
29 posts
Great thanks girls :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I’m currently using bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Gel (which I wouldn’t actually describe as a gel). It’s light coverage but buildable, and glowy without being shiny.
tannygirl
3392 posts
You could actually, if you want to, try to make your own tinted moisturizer by mixing a bit of your foundation with a light moisturizer, the bonus being you can add less or more moisturizer depending on how much coverage you want.
MareeB
5241 posts
Oooh I like the sound of that one soozie..
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Just go to post this here. But has anyone tried the Maybelline dream matte bb cream? 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!