Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Best Zit Zappers

11 posts, 9 members
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I’ve had quite a few random blind pimples recently. So hit me with your best zip zapping spot treatments.

I’ve got a good skincare routine that deals to them after a couple of days, but keen to hear what other ‘now’ treatments people use.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I don't find the essano one in the white packaging works at all. I've been using the t-zone spot zapping gel the last half of the year. Cooling on application, if pimple open it can feel a bit burny initially. Clears mine right up though.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Mecca Spot  Dots, 100%

put one over a pimple, even a blind one, overnight. They draw all the gunk to the surface so you can basically just take off the dot and wipe away the pimple 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Another vote for spot dots. Just be careful putting them over an open spot without the top on it though. I did this recently and ended up with a bigger open spot, then a scar (which healed very quickly though, I might add).
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I put a dab of either the aztec clay mask or any other clay mask on overnight.  Dries it right out. Or La Roche Posay Effaclar duo plus is also a favourite :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Also Sephora make the spot dots but they're not good, def go Mecca 
Susilia
484 posts
I didn’t know mecca made spot dots, I have to go check them out, they sound promising. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
I use the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion. I find a bottle lasts me for ages. 
EliseMM
120 posts
Benzyl Peroxide (Benzac) works wonders for me, although it is definitely drying after repeated use. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I really need to get those dots, been on my wishlist for so long lol.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Thanks for your suggestions guys. Will definitely try a few of them out.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!