Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Braun Xmas
Braun Xmas

Best Zit Zappers

11 posts, 9 members
itsclearascrystal
REVIEW EXPERT
1783 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I’ve had quite a few random blind pimples recently. So hit me with your best zip zapping spot treatments.

I’ve got a good skincare routine that deals to them after a couple of days, but keen to hear what other ‘now’ treatments people use.
tabucutie
REVIEW EXPERT
616 posts
I don't find the essano one in the white packaging works at all. I've been using the t-zone spot zapping gel the last half of the year. Cooling on application, if pimple open it can feel a bit burny initially. Clears mine right up though.
trudijoy
REVIEW EXPERT
6859 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Mecca Spot  Dots, 100%

put one over a pimple, even a blind one, overnight. They draw all the gunk to the surface so you can basically just take off the dot and wipe away the pimple 
worldofsooziewong
REVIEW EXPERT
2352 posts
Another vote for spot dots. Just be careful putting them over an open spot without the top on it though. I did this recently and ended up with a bigger open spot, then a scar (which healed very quickly though, I might add).
Lisa-Lou
REVIEW EXPERT
968 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I put a dab of either the aztec clay mask or any other clay mask on overnight.  Dries it right out. Or La Roche Posay Effaclar duo plus is also a favourite :-)
trudijoy
REVIEW EXPERT
6859 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Also Sephora make the spot dots but they're not good, def go Mecca 
Susilia
REVIEW EXPERT
401 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I didn’t know mecca made spot dots, I have to go check them out, they sound promising. 
tannygirl
REVIEW EXPERT
3299 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I use the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion. I find a bottle lasts me for ages. 
EliseMM
REVIEW EXPERT
113 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Benzyl Peroxide (Benzac) works wonders for me, although it is definitely drying after repeated use. 
Mumof3Munchkins
REVIEW EXPERT
2571 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I really need to get those dots, been on my wishlist for so long lol.
itsclearascrystal
REVIEW EXPERT
1783 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Thanks for your suggestions guys. Will definitely try a few of them out.

CHECK OUT THE BEAUTY VAULT PREVIEW!

The Beauty Vault opens this weekend!

You can have a sneak peek at just some of the products you'll be able to grab this weekend in the Beauty Vault Preview!

Click Here to go to the Beauty Vault Preview!