Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Best facial moisturiser

12 posts, 12 members
jalb88
121 posts
Hey guys ! So I've run out of my face moisturiser and am after reccomendations for a new one. I have been using the Skinfood SPF15 every day one but have found it a bit greasy. I also have sensitive skin. What's everyone's favourites ?! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Top loves:

Skinfood Nourishing Moisturiser
Benefit Total Moisture
Nivea Soft
Clinique anti pollution hydrating jelly
MareeB
5239 posts
I'm using Linden Leaves Aromatherapy body oil - avocado oil and rosehip oil as a facial moisturiser at the moment. All I can say is OMG. Especially at night when I can smell the fragrance on my face- divine!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
My favourite is simple spotless skin face moisturiser.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
My favourites are: 

Biohoney Natural Vitamin E cream
Skinfood Light Moisturiser (I find the SPF one too greasy for my skin) 
Natural Instinct Plump & Renew Serum (I sometimes use this on its own) 
MissDilly
229 posts
I like Goodness Every Morning Moisturiser with SPF. Not too heavy, not too light.  I use their serum and oil under it - but it's great on its own too.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I'm using the Goodness Every Morning Moisturiser at the moment and love it. Very slightly scented, fast absorbing. 
AboutFace
412 posts
I have been using REVUELE Q10 in an eye cream, night cream and day cream spf15 only $5 each at Postie Plus and it works really well for my dry and aging skin. Also Essano night cream is very good as well is SKIN by Ecostore night cream.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I don't really have a fave, I keep trying new ones. But ones that stick out for me are Skinfood, Plantae and Essano.
Macs
5351 posts
Hey there, 

Everyday I’ve been using Oasis Rhino Repair on my face. My skin feels clearer. At night it’s Evolution. I’m also using Clarins Day cream as well , seems ok too.

Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
I second Macs on the oasis rhino repair! Absolute dream for sensitive skin and heals everything!

Also highly recommend Sulwhasoo's first essential moisturiser/emulsion if you want to give korean skincare a try. Super silky and definitely helps brighten my skin.
Jesse
745 posts
I'm currently on a specific brightening skincare regime so am using products relating to that but for something less active I still highly rate Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion. This was my go-to for a very long time as it's hydrating but doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or sticky. I've used a number of more natural moisturisers before and so far haven't found one that I've loved as much, I do quite like Essano's Rosehip Facial Moisturiser.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!