Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Braun Xmas
Braun Xmas
11 posts, 10 members
Nani83
3 posts
What do you recommend for BB cream? 
lilmonmon
REVIEW EXPERT
112 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I love the Palmer's one (can pick it up cheap at those discount pop up make up sales) as it comes in very pale shades and looks natural. Otherwise, I find you can't go wrong with the standard version of the Garnier BB Cream (avoid the oil free version).
MissDilly
REVIEW EXPERT
103 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I love the Chi Chi Super BB cream .... it's got some extra ingredients to give the skin a bit of plumpness and it lasts really well through the day. It's been my holy grail for nearly 2 years. 
Lisa-Lou
REVIEW EXPERT
968 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Nyx bb cream is what I use. Suits my pale, dry skin well. Nice coverage. 
Helibabi
REVIEW EXPERT
71 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I’m with missdilly I still use the chi chi bb cream with caviar from farmers.. I can usually get it for about $23 on sale and it’s quite smoothing and flawless. Def slither in to try it out if you can it’s nice they have testers. 
MrsO
REVIEW EXPERT
159 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I use Garnier BB cream which is good, but I might try the Chichi one after seeing good comments on it.
Nani83
3 posts
Thank you so much for your advices... I will give Chi chi a try this time. 
tabucutie
REVIEW EXPERT
616 posts
I've only tried two and loved them both. The Model Co and Palmer's. I find it difficult  to find the Palmer's Medium shade though I have seen the Light shade readily available online.
tannygirl
REVIEW EXPERT
3299 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
   I like the Oasis beauty one because it's natural ingredients, but then they only have three shades. I wear the medium one. I also like the BB Tinted 12-Hour Primer from Tarte because it's a 2-in-1 since it primer as well and gives pretty good coverage and is long wearing but it's kinda pricey. I wear the medium shade in that one as well.
I also tried a Model Co one after receiving it as a gift. I prefer using a primer and normal face cream but the model co one was good for the price! 
SmileyPisces
REVIEW EXPERT
205 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I prefer more hydrating bb creams for my dry skin. If you don't mind oil based, i like the Missha Perfect cover bb cream. Been using it for years. Powder goes on top pretty well. 

CHECK OUT THE BEAUTY VAULT PREVIEW!

The Beauty Vault opens this weekend!

You can have a sneak peek at just some of the products you'll be able to grab this weekend in the Beauty Vault Preview!

Click Here to go to the Beauty Vault Preview!