Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

10 posts, 9 members
Nani83
3 posts
What do you recommend for BB cream? 
MissDilly
229 posts
I love the Chi Chi Super BB cream .... it's got some extra ingredients to give the skin a bit of plumpness and it lasts really well through the day. It's been my holy grail for nearly 2 years. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Nyx bb cream is what I use. Suits my pale, dry skin well. Nice coverage. 
Helibabi
101 posts
I’m with missdilly I still use the chi chi bb cream with caviar from farmers.. I can usually get it for about $23 on sale and it’s quite smoothing and flawless. Def slither in to try it out if you can it’s nice they have testers. 
MrsO
196 posts
I use Garnier BB cream which is good, but I might try the Chichi one after seeing good comments on it.
Nani83
3 posts
Thank you so much for your advices... I will give Chi chi a try this time. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I've only tried two and loved them both. The Model Co and Palmer's. I find it difficult  to find the Palmer's Medium shade though I have seen the Light shade readily available online.
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I like the Oasis beauty one because it's natural ingredients, but then they only have three shades. I wear the medium one. I also like the BB Tinted 12-Hour Primer from Tarte because it's a 2-in-1 since it primer as well and gives pretty good coverage and is long wearing but it's kinda pricey. I wear the medium shade in that one as well.
Jessicaparkin
13 posts
I also tried a Model Co one after receiving it as a gift. I prefer using a primer and normal face cream but the model co one was good for the price! 
SmileyPisces
253 posts
I prefer more hydrating bb creams for my dry skin. If you don't mind oil based, i like the Missha Perfect cover bb cream. Been using it for years. Powder goes on top pretty well. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!