Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

11 posts, 10 members
Nani83
3 posts
What do you recommend for BB cream? 
lilmonmon
REVIEW HERO
164 posts
REVIEW HERO
I love the Palmer's one (can pick it up cheap at those discount pop up make up sales) as it comes in very pale shades and looks natural. Otherwise, I find you can't go wrong with the standard version of the Garnier BB Cream (avoid the oil free version).
MissDilly
REVIEW HERO
183 posts
REVIEW HERO
I love the Chi Chi Super BB cream .... it's got some extra ingredients to give the skin a bit of plumpness and it lasts really well through the day. It's been my holy grail for nearly 2 years. 
Lisa-Lou
REVIEW HERO
1499 posts
REVIEW HERO
Nyx bb cream is what I use. Suits my pale, dry skin well. Nice coverage. 
Helibabi
95 posts
I’m with missdilly I still use the chi chi bb cream with caviar from farmers.. I can usually get it for about $23 on sale and it’s quite smoothing and flawless. Def slither in to try it out if you can it’s nice they have testers. 
MrsO
162 posts
I use Garnier BB cream which is good, but I might try the Chichi one after seeing good comments on it.
Nani83
3 posts
Thank you so much for your advices... I will give Chi chi a try this time. 
tabucutie
938 posts
I've only tried two and loved them both. The Model Co and Palmer's. I find it difficult  to find the Palmer's Medium shade though I have seen the Light shade readily available online.
tannygirl
3354 posts
   I like the Oasis beauty one because it's natural ingredients, but then they only have three shades. I wear the medium one. I also like the BB Tinted 12-Hour Primer from Tarte because it's a 2-in-1 since it primer as well and gives pretty good coverage and is long wearing but it's kinda pricey. I wear the medium shade in that one as well.
I also tried a Model Co one after receiving it as a gift. I prefer using a primer and normal face cream but the model co one was good for the price! 
SmileyPisces
238 posts
I prefer more hydrating bb creams for my dry skin. If you don't mind oil based, i like the Missha Perfect cover bb cream. Been using it for years. Powder goes on top pretty well. 

HAVE YOU SIGNED UP YET?!

We're eliminating Bad Beauty Buys...one review at a time!

It's so easy and fun to join in with NZ's biggest beauty guide!

(1) SIGN UP - (2) Earn Beauty Points for every beauty product you review - (3) Exchange your points for FREE beauty products!