Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What Should Be My First LUSH Bath Product?

27 posts, 20 members
HouseOdBanana
350 posts
Our new house has a big nice bath (finally!), so now I can try out all the LUSH bath products that I've been missing out on. But I do not know where to start. What LUSH bath products are your favorites and you recommend?
writetokellsz
44 posts
Bubblebath slices for sure, such value for money.

Even bath bombs u can pull out and use twice.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Twilight....Twilight.....Twilight....did I say Twilight lol honestly this is my favourite bath bomb it has it all a wonderful scent that just makes me melt into the bath leaving all the daily stresses to dissolve, then it makes pretty colours and slight shimmer.  It resembles a swirling galaxy in your bath tub with purples, greens and inky blues but it doesn't stain my bath unlike some of the others like Avobath and Butterball.  I love this so much I have 3 on standby in one of those Lush pillars of fizz plastic containers, and once I use two I order 3 more to keep me in stock lol I'm so nervous they will discontinue it lol.   Bubblebar wise the best is Comforter its like patcholi scented that you crumble under running water and you could use it 3 times in all honestly as it makes masses of bubbles but I love using a whole one to get a scattering of the pinky crumbs over the tops of the foam like candy confetti.  My actual favourite bubble bar is Candy Mountain but it only comes out at Christmas time very similar to Comforter but its lighter pink and has a shimmer to it, scented with Snow Fairy shower gel =)
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
Oh I'm watching this topic, (and will now be looking for twilight thanks chikoboo!) I have a spinning class in wgtn next weekend and am catching the train in, so I'm going to go a little early and planned to go shopping at lush since it's up the road from the yarn store. Not sure which I'm more excited about, the shopping or the child free trip into town!
SandieNZ
424 posts
Oh my goodness - they sound amazing Kirsty!!! Now I really need to get my hands on a twilight and a comforter!  Baths are my thing and I really really enjoy bubble bath and scent and candles etc - it's my happy place.  Reading this I feel like I've been missing out!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
ANY LUSH bath bomb. You can't go wrong. I love to add snow fairy to mine as well for the bubble effect.

I've missed my baths but brought a claw foot bath today. Can't wait to receive it and have it installed.
Jesse
745 posts
The Comforter bubble bar is my all-time favourite bath treat, but I also love Twighlight and Think Pink bath bombs and Rose Jam Bubbleroons :)
Macs
5351 posts
Aww u lucky thing.. I haven't got a bath here.. So envious lol 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Oh god i love Lush bathbombs. All the bathbombs! I don't have a tub so i put them in my footspa <3
HouseOdBanana
350 posts
Omg they all sound so good! I guess I just have to get them all! I really like their Rose Jam scent and the Dirty scent. Any bombs/melts etc with those scents?
SandieNZ
424 posts
Oh wow Ong, a clawfoot bath - gorgeous!!  I trawled through the online shop for these last night and I wanted so many of them, I had to turn the laptop off before I really blew the budget!  I have no idea how to narrow down my list of wishes :)
isemonger
224 posts
All zee bath bombs!!!! ZOMG!!!! I adore them....

I have a particular fondness to 'Twilight' though!!

Have fun buying it and enjoy your bath time treat x
isemonger
224 posts
All zee bath bombs!!!! ZOMG!!!! I adore them....

I have a particular fondness to 'Twilight' though!!

Have fun buying it and enjoy your bath time treat x
Kia
550 posts
Every one is going to be recommending Twilight I think. It's wonderful. Pink, purple, blue and green and glitter all in your bath tub, and it smells like candy. Although, I found it really difficult to clean up my tub after I was done with my bath because of the thick silver glitter that would not budge off the tubs! So much scrubbing!!

My personal favourite is the space girl bomb, but like mentioned above, you really can't go wrong. Pick what appeals most to you at the store and try that out! Soon you'll be wanting to try every single one of them!

AND dont forget the bubble bars!! I recommend the bubble bars more than the bath bombs! Especially comforter! It's a cult favourite!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
1mamabear I found it on trademe. Brand new cast iron! You pick the colours as well and free delivery.
Trademe is killing my bank account balance right now hehe
pintsize
1072 posts
We use to have an old claw foot, there is a guy in north canterbury who reconditions them and also I think Recollections in ChCh sell them (replicas I guess).

Wish I had room for a tub in current house... soon, once the current renovation has finished then we can start on the bathroom :) the look out LUSH here I come ;)
notjaya
62 posts
I've just recently tried the new Unicorn Horn bubble bar. It's magical!
kirstysays
762 posts
The comforter bubble bar!  It's the most delicious smelling thing ever!
SandieNZ
424 posts
Ugh, trade me is hubby's downfall Ong - we end up with so much crap we don't need!!!  We had to remodel our bathroom after we purchased our house (leaking bath, rotting floorboards) but it meant I got to buy my dream bath with jets....now all I need is some of these lush bars!  :)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Okay as a recent Lush convert, there are two bath bombs i am in love with and that is twilight.. which has been mentioned once or twice before ;), and i also love the dragon egg bath bomb! Those are my two faves.For bubblebars, yep the comforter is amazing, but i also like the brightside bubble bar because its a bit more invigorating! Depends on what your personal prefernces are, but just go into a lush store if there is one near by and have a play, and a sniff and see what smells good to you x x welcome to world of Lush..
HouseOdBanana
350 posts
Farmers-Wife Guuurrrrl I saw your bath and wooow so jelly of you! Now that we are pretty much going to e neighbors, you should expect random LUSH related visits hahahah!

Oh man, now I just want them all! What bubble bar should i mix with what bath bomb?
Mila
1209 posts
I feel I am missing out on the bath bomb action !! must get amongst it ...couldnt bear the thought in this heat but when winter time rolls around bring it on :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
When I was on holiday last week, I made sure everywhere we stayed had a bath before hand, and you best believe I used that bath every night (even though it was damn hot, I was determined, and I made the baths cooler rather than raging hot). I tried out Sex Bomb I think it's called and that was amazing! The weird flower in it though was, well, weird! I wish it had of stayed solid but it dissolved, so I suppose thats good for the environment. I also tried Love Locket, I think it was called, and holy damn that was bigger than my hand!! And space girl, which was cute but suited to little baths, not the massive spa bath I was in. Still, they were awesome. Also tried out the Comforter bubble bar, and it smells like the purple shower jelly they make, which is fanTASTIC!!!! I love lush :D whatever you choose will be amazing and your bathroom will smell amazing!
MrsLissy
301 posts
My fave is the comforter bubble bar. It bubbles up like crazy (I tend to only use half a bar at once but I would the whole thing for the first time) and it smells amazing :D
Macs
5351 posts
Just got my first LUSH Face Mask today can't wait to try..All this talk makes me wanna try more..
-Bex-
611 posts
I too am off to the lush website sounds like I'm missing out on amazing products. 
Lutece
1849 posts
Ohhhhweeee congrats on getting a new house AND a new bath yaaaay!!
I havent personally used bath bombs but i always buy my mum the sex bomb bath bomb as thats her favourite one :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!