Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Skin needling to reduce stretch marks

7 posts, 4 members
Lutece
1849 posts
Has anyone had this done or know of anyone who has got this done or something similar? Ive been looking at ways to reduce some of my stretch marks, ive tried every thing on the market.
Macs
5351 posts
Yeah Id like to know too. I got heaps of stretch marks.
Macs
5351 posts
Yeah Id like to know too. I got heaps of stretch marks.
Marcel
335 posts
I use a derma/needle roller to help with treatment for stretchmarks i use with natural oils and retinol serum. I've given up buying ready made lotions designed specifically for stretch mark treatment i've tried a lot of them and they have all been completely useless, complete waste of money in my opinion.

I started using the needle roller as soon as the marks appeared when i was pregnant and i do beleive that it's really helped as i had a couple of small marks from growth when i was a teenager and my pregnancey ones are less noticeable than the growth ones.

Needle rollers a bit uncomfortable to use at first but you get used to it, it's more after use it leaves the skin a tender and maybe a little sore if you over do it but as long as you keep it sterile it's completely safe.

I also use pure microdermabrasion crystals to massage the affected areas which i think really helps, i mix them with vitamin E oil, cocoa butter oil or jojoba oil. These are the oils i apply also after use of the needle roller + rosehip, retinol serum & aloe vera. Most of these oils you can buy cheap from iherb. Hope this helps :)
Lutece
1849 posts
Oh this sounds fantastic, thanks for that hun :)
Marcel
335 posts
No worry, hope it helps seriously I know how annoying it is to want to wear a bikini finally getting the bod back to fine form after baby.but being paranoid about pesky scars.. I'm honestly really happy with about the reduction in appearance of stretch marks now and on the odd occasion I complain about them to my bf he thinks I'm being ridiculous because he can't see them. I think now it's more of a mental thing for me, they aren't erased but are blended pretty well with the good skin!
EliseMM
120 posts
I was dermaneedling my stretch marks just last night!! 

I love love love my dermaneedle device on my face. It has 100% success every time I use it. As for my biggest concern - stretch marks on thighs and butt - I'm much like Marcel and have tried a multitude of products. At the moment my focus is on using the dermaneedle and massaging restorative oils into the skin. 

It will be a long game - I don't expect to see true results for a few months. But I'm really trying to accept that my growth stretch marks are just part of me so I need to embrace them. If all else fails, a good fake tan can usually help to cover them up.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!