Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Favorite Lush product?

38 posts, 25 members
shazatron101
5112 posts
So this thread has probably been done, but I couldn't find a recent one so here we are again! For me it is Snow Fairy or Twilight. Anything scented with those two things and I'm all over it, I'm talking perfumes, fairy dust, bombs with the same scents, the shower gels. I want it all!

So whats your favorite? ;-)
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Ro's Argan Body Conditioner, the one and only thing I buy from Lush. I suspect I'm very much the minority lol. Has your order arrived yet?!
Rezee
1964 posts
Probably Rose jam shower gel. This is the first year I've tried it and I have definitely been missing out.
I still though, have a huge amount of stuff I bought from the sale that I haven't tried out yet so I could find something that I love even more in the near future.
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Rose Jam is my life!  Probably why I have over three litres of it lol needed to stock up on my baby!  Other than that it would be Superbalm I am all about that too atm!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Pink fun is life! I love, love, love it. And I think should mention Silky underwear because it's been absolutely amazing on my little 14 week Olds bottom :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
YAAS it arrived today. Valentines for daaayys ;-) the UK one is still MIA but it only shipped like, 3 days ago. hehe. 
I am loving all the favorites! And yay for dusting powders being good for baby bums! 
MareeB
5239 posts
Mine is the pop in the bath bubble bar so far. I have heaps of them still to try though!
Koni
444 posts
I'm all about the SSSOOOOAAAAPPP!! Love me the Yog Nog and Sexy Peel - really wish I could eat them but yea best not do that :-S
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Still haven't tried Lush such a virgin !! But on observation it's obviously a big E thar I'm missing out on
kirstyj
1732 posts
I liked that Ro's Argan Body Conditioner but it was just a bit too much effort to use so I won't be repurchasing. (by too much effort I mean it is one extra step to many)

Fav's are definitely Rose Jam and Twilight hower gels. I'm all about Rose and Lavender scents.
Toni-Lee
503 posts
K3r1pakai same here I haven't tried any lush products besides the lip scrub lol
Macs
5351 posts
Im with you Koni. The Soap is mean as. Actually liking it better than what Ive tried of the shower creams so far. I love Santas Belly and Sweetie Pie. Im also diggin the moisturisers as well. Still havent tried bath bombs or bubble bars.
MissQT
1547 posts
I've never used yog nog soap Koni but I caught a whiff of it in store and wowee it smelt delicious! I haven't used a lot of lush products but I like angels on bare skin cleanser and olive branch shower gel.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Yog nog soap smells amazing!!!! I have some sitting on my draws just so it can make my bedroom smell amazing lol I also sniff it daily hahaha
MareeB
5239 posts
I have some yog nog soap in one of the gift boxes I bought - I may need to break it out sooner rather than later by the sounds of things!
JasmineTease
2 posts
Where do I begin?! (ex Lush Employee and a Lushie for LIFE!)
- Honey Trap Lip Balm
- Ultra Balm because its good for EVERYTHING
- Yuzu and Cocoa Shower Cream (it's a new one and smells like tropical and chocolate deliciousness!!)
- Bubblegum Lip Scrub
- American Cream hair conditioner (smells like strawberries and cream milkshakes!)
ok i'll stop there.. I could go ooooon and on.

Macs
5351 posts
Amy I admit I sniff my Lush soap stash daily lol 
tannygirl
3392 posts
I love so many! But the stand out for me is Angels on Bare Skin. Other than that Buche De Noel, Herbalism, Grease Lightning, Rose Jam and the massage bars.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Toni-Lee it seems we need to catch up lol one day I'm sure we will know what the hype is :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
R&B #1. Snow Fairy #2. Reindeer Rock #3. Prince Charming #4. Prince #5 :p
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Ultrabland, King of Skin, Buffy, Rose Jam, D'Fluff and Ro's Argan body conditioner. 
Macs
5351 posts
I really want to try Ros soozie. Maybe a xmas present this year all the best box lol I m already thinking up an excuse.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I have barely touched my Lush haul from xmas but I am liking Rose Jam and Lemony Flutter. I might have to do a soap next.
janini9
341 posts
Ro's Argan Body conditioner and the African Paradise body conditioner - used straight on the skin. Hands down the best body skin moisturisers I own and the fantabulous smells are just divine.
I'm still loving the flying fox shower gel, I do have a few bath bombs for winter which I'm looking forward to using as well.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahah Koni I'm with you on the soap! They're so goooood!! And now I have a list for more things I want to try so yay! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Jasmine i love the smell of American Cream, it's probably one of the best-smelling beauty products on the planet! It wasn't strong enough for my hair last time I tried it - used to love it - but I want to try again just based on the scent!
pintsize
1072 posts
Nope can't choose! too many Lush things I love. it would take too long to list haha
The addiction is real!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he this probably the hardest question to answer - ever lol.  There are so many that I love but if I had to choose 20 of them, just kidding. I would probably say my favourites would have to be the following:

Buche de Noel Cleanser
Angels on Bare Skin Cleanser
Cosmetic Warrior Face Mask
The Comforter Shower Gel
Lullaby Shampoo Bar

Sorry, really couldn't narrow it down and you are so lucky I only posted 5, that was super hard lol x
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahaha don't be sorry! I love seeing all of the favorites, even if it is 20 of them ;-)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he problem is I have way more than 20 favourites lol.  You should see how much my collection has grown since I posted that original big pile of lush lol.
1139 posts
Rose Jam, Rose Jam and Rose Jam. And Snow Fairy, but I do love Rose Jam lol. Hot Toddy is pretty fantastic too - I just love the Christmas shower gels!
Lutece
1849 posts
Snow fairy is a fav of mine too, that and Reindeer soap :)
Ringy
825 posts
Baked Alaska Soap is probably the most favourite, followed by Yog Nog and Lord of Misrule body wash.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I forgot handy gurugu. Best hand cream ever!!!!
Rezee
1964 posts
I just opened the miranda soap yesterday to use in the bathroom.  That stuff smells so yum, like fruity candy. I'll definitely hsve to get some more at some stage. 
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I like the Miranda soap too. But my favourite would have to be Snow Fairy followed by Sexy Peel.
pintsize
1072 posts
Ok, I can narrow down to a top 10 in no particular order though (like trying to choose a favourite child... never gonna happen).
Snowfairy
The Comforter Shower cream
Reindeer Rock soap
Old Father Time soap
Father Christmas bath bomb
Phoenix Rising bath bomb
Soft Coeur massage bar
Fairy Dust
The Godmother soap
Sweetie pie shower jelly

Bonus:
Glitter bug (not a current one but I found part of in my wedding glory box... from 12 years ago almost oops) Still love the blue shimmer :D

I'm gonna stop now... I could keep going :/

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!