Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Cruelty Free Hair Removal Brands?

13 posts, 7 members
tabucutie
1811 posts
Being summer and all I've been looking for CF depilatory cream removal and have found Nads fits the bill. Just wondering if anyone else had any suggestions? 
Sophia
203 posts
How about laser removal?
not even cruel to yourself!
I am a recent convert after discovering a sale at St Luke's laser clinic in the mall.  I can't wait for the next session.... Whoop!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I don't use the creams anymore as one of them burnt me >:( but now i have the IPL and i couldn't recommend it enough. Damn pricey but man its glorious 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I'd love to try IPL but it's not in my budget atm. Who knows maybe next year lol
shazatron101
5112 posts
It certainly wasnt in mine either haha so once again, thanks BR haha ill be like dolphin in no time
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
The only one I could use without it burning me was nair....I had a look and it's not CF. Looks like there are not many around. I've got an IPL also, I am quite tattooed so am limited to the areas I can use it on but I agree with Shaz they are brilliant. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ooh can you not use them on tattoos!? I didnt know that haha i dont have any but i didnt know lol
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I have the Remington i lite pro and it says not to go near tattoos lol. Mine are all black and grey so I could imagine it would be super painful as it would mistake it for a giant hair.....cringe
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahaha oh god..ouch lmfao i jump when i zing a leg hair i imagine a tattoo would be much more hardcore hahaha
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I think it would also damage the tattoo too since lasers are used to remove tattoos. Shaz, I always imagined you as a tattooed lady somehow lol. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha! Funny. No, no tattoos here but i have a couple piercings lol i thought i had 10 but its down to 9 so im wondering where the 10th came from/is hahahahaha (and theyre on my head only, bugger anywhere else lol)
MareeB
5241 posts
I got sick of creams because I found they didn't work that well. So I went to waxing. Now I have the fabulous IPL I'm in heaven.
Pat17
384 posts
I used to use creams but found a lot didn't work and so easy to burn if you leave on too long so am looking for better alternatives.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!