Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Bye Bye Deoderant Marks

10 posts, 10 members
tannygirl
3392 posts
   About a week ago I was getting ready to head out with a friend. I usually use a natural deoderant since I have sensitive skin but since I was going to dress up I reached for my anti-perspirant. Then I got a phone call about car trouble and they wouldn't be able to pick me up or leave their home. Luckily, I hadn't done my hair or makeup. Since I was already showered I just decided to change to my jammies and call it a night. The next morning I washed off my anti-perspirant and then I remembered something about wearing anti-perspirant at night to give it time and supposedly it blocks your sweat glands and you still have the effects of an antiperspirant the next even if you wash your armpits. I decided to give it a shot and surprisingly it worked. So I've been trying this all week and what do you know my armpits are dry and my clothes don't have white deoderant marks on them win, win. The rash from my anti-perspirant hasn't shown up yet but until then I'm liking my dry, odour free pits. 
Kimrose
1416 posts
This is such a great result for you, I hope it continues to work. I am totally going to try this!
MrsRosie
214 posts
That awesome Tanny girl. Ive read on a few deo bottles that the instructions say to apply them at night, Ivefound they have worked too. I must start tying this method again thanks for the reminder! Hopefully you dont get any rashes, so you can continue to use this one.
MareeB
5241 posts
That's a great tip, thanks Tannygirl :)
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Interesting I might have to give this a go.
MissQT
1547 posts
Wow that's so interesting! Thanks for sharing.
Macs
5351 posts
I gave it a go and it works for me. Thank you for sharing this tip.
Cassey
22 posts
This is some really great advice! Thank you!
ReneeF1991
1 posts
BRB going to put some deodorant on! Have heard this trick a few times but always forget to test it out... 
Pat17
385 posts
That is a good hint Tanny girl and now I am intriged and am going to try too.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!