Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Flowerbomb & Marc Jacobs

33 posts, 20 members
Kirstie
24 posts
Flowerbomb is the fragrance I use daily and I think it would be an awesome addition to the review products. I know it is already on the website so it has me thinking that it may be coming soon? Would be cool to get it out there a bit more as it is quite a pricy fragrance, give some people that wouldn't normally think of buying it a chance to use it.

And also Marc Jocobs 'Dot' its been something I've been looking at for the last couple of months, would be awesome to have a bigger fragrance collection on the site so people can narrow it down to a couple when trying to choose a new fragrance instead of standing in the shop for 2 hours (like me) trying to decide haha.

What do you think? What other fragrances would you like to test?
Nishu
374 posts
I'd definitely like to test FlowerBomb! I have dry skin and hardly any perfume stays for long on me.
Also, Gucci Envy and some of Nina Ricci's perfumes!

Nishu
www.lipsnberries.com
Kirstie
24 posts
I've never tried any of Nina Ricci's perfumes so they would be awesome to test! Gucci would be amazing as well. I replied to your post about mens Fragrances and the mens Gucci Guilty, be awesome if they have a womans version, I may have to look into that!
Nishu
374 posts
yup! I'm a fan of some of the men's fragrances.. I even like the CK Eternity original version.. Its not too bad! ohh! and Gucci Guilty is such an awesome scent.. and a great bottle too..hehe

I sniffed some of Nina Ricci's fragrances yesterday at Life- Pharmacy (they have a big perfume sale going on at the moment!), and they were so delicate and girly..! Would love to own one :)

Nishu
www.lipsnberries.com

lauraisme
52 posts
I feel like I'm really missing out on something, I haven't even smelled Flowerbomb and have heard so many great things! I'll have to remember to ask next time I'm at Farmers or a pharmacy :)
Kirstie
24 posts
Aw, it really is very good! Remember to smell it next time you are at Farmers!
I will have to pop into Life Pharmacy and have a look around, they tend to always be having fragrance sales!
Mani
6 posts
I've always smelt Flowerbomb on friends & clients & loved it on them, however I've never had the chance to try it. I always find I'll love something on everyone, but hate it on myself. My go to is Loverdose at the moment, its great to brighten up a dreary winters day.
Kirstie
24 posts
Ooh, I've never heard of Loversdose. Whats it like?
beautyandlouise
102 posts
Flowerbomb all the way! =]
xjayloux
900 posts
I have tried flowerbomb before and really enjoyed it.. I haven't really had a chance to try much Marc Jacobs.
meimei
81 posts
Not a fan of flower bomb. Not that it isn't a nice fragrance it just doesn't suit me!

I am however, a huge fan of dot. Summer fragrance for me hands down. I am also a fan of Marc Jacobs other perfumes. Dasiy and Lola are gorgeous
pixie_stylz
228 posts
Flower bomb all the way. Although i have never owned a full size bottle only the tester's :( but it is defenitly on the top of my list of things to get. My birthday is coming up so hopefully my hubby gets the hints :) or i may have to just ask lol
Kirstie
24 posts
I may just have to get myself to the shop to have a sniff of dot :) Id been looking at it since I saw it on GrabOne but never got around to getting it. 

?And you should just tell hubby, just don't tell him the price! Haha :)
pixie_stylz
228 posts
I agree about the not telling the truth on the price lol. My hubby thinks im mad even when i take $30 off to sugar coat the price lol 
Kirstie
24 posts
Haha, my partner hates it when I sugar coat the price, but fairs fair. He does it too! Lol
pixie_stylz
228 posts
lol and apparently my sugar coating is always around $30 so now he just adds it on hahah
Kirstie
24 posts
Haha, you should test it out one day and tell him the correct price, when he finds it $30 cheaper than he expected he will be pleasantly surprised :)
pixie_stylz
228 posts
haha i will so have to do that xx
Kirstie
24 posts
:) Let me know how it goes! Im off to bed, work tomorrow... Night! xx
Narelle
57 posts
I'd love to see Alien on here, so I could review it. It's an amazing fragrance and pretty unisex as well. It's a really fun bottle and even more fun - does refills! 
This is the only perfume I have where anybody has commented on it 8 hours after I put it on.
LisaE5
447 posts
I am keen to try Flowerbomb, especially with all the hype on BR about how good it is
pintsize
1072 posts
everyone says such good things... so want to try it for myself  :)
pintsize
1072 posts
everyone says such good things... so want to try it for myself  :)
EmzyEra
3 posts
I definitely would want to try it also. When I'm at Farmers I usually smell it, and it's just so lovely! However I would be interested to see how long it stays on my skin :) it's such a popular fragrance around the world. 
belindaledwards
111 posts
I've heard amazing things about flowerbomb, but haven't yet tried it. I'm loving Marc Jacobs Daisy though, I've heard all the Marc Jacobs fragrances are delish!
Jade
14 posts
I absolutely am in love with flower bomb! Would love the chance to trial it! So very excited to see its coming! 
ashley
4 posts
Flowerbomb is definately one of my favourite perfumes! I am trying to save up to buy some :3
sophiegibson12
23 posts
I would love to try Flower bomb! Its got amazing feedback- sounds like a must have.
Does anyone know what the main notes are (i.e. the dominant smell)?
Xtinastar
165 posts
I havnt tried/smelt any of the Marc Jacobs range, but heard great things and love the bottles. Which one is the best? :)
Kylenefs
68 posts
I've heard a lot about this fragrance but have never got around to smelling it must remember to have a smell next time I am checking out fragrances in a store
wubwubb
37 posts
I just brought Flower Bomb last week. I got it Duty Free for $130 so it's on the pricy side but I absoluelty love it. I've only worn it for about 4 days now but I've already had a few comments and can smell it on myself after a few hours (something I really value in purfumes). If I go to the gym in the evening and I put it on in the morning I smell amazing working out which is also a bonus. Highly recommned!
Kirstie
24 posts
Thats good to know about being able to smell it after you've been to the gym. 
Picking purfume up duty free is always a bonus! 
I am still to try Marc Jacobs Dot - maybe an early early Christmas Present (or late Birthday present!) Haha 

raniwelsh
104 posts
Flowerbomb fan here too! soo many fragrances I wana try/buy! I need more money lol

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!