Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Please recommend shampoo for oily hair

10 posts, 9 members
Rdotto
1 posts
[color=#333333]Hi! I have really oily hair [/color][color=#1155cc]https://shampoority.com/clarifying-shampoo-for-oily-hair/[/color][color=#333333] . It's actually dry on the bottoms. Once I wash it it's like straw. But in 12 hours it's super oily again. I wash 3-4 times a week and it is still oily. I feel like I should be washing it 6 days a week but I know that's bad for hair.[/color]
[color=#333333]I still don't understand cones, different washes, etc. I would like a recommendation for a gentle shampoo I can use every other day that I can buy at any store. All I am looking for is a good shampoo that is gentle with no bad chemicals. It doesn't have to be $1 dollar but I prefer to stay at less than $10 for shampoo.[/color]
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Best shampoo for oily hair under $10 is L’Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Clay shampoo, available from supermarkets.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Otherwise read through this older forum post for more suggestions. 
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I agree, L'Oreal is the best one I've seen as well.
trudijoy
8375 posts
My hairs oily as heck, and I wash it daily bc otherwise I feel disgusting. I find it helps stop the ends from drying out if I only shampoo the roots, then use a heavier Conditioner on the lengths followed by a quick once over everything with a light conditioner just to make brushing it out easier
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I have medium length hair (used to be longer) that I can't wash every day so my scalp gets oily and then my ends are all dry. I found that Ethique St Clements really helped balance out my scalp so I didn't get oily as quickly. It's free of nasties and one bar lasts for a long time so really affordable in the long run. You can get it at Farmers, Life Pharmacy or Unichem.
sanketdp
2 posts
[color=#4f4f4f]Sebowash shampoo is manufactured by the pharma giant Cipla used to to cure seborrheic dermatitis.[/color]
linda31
3 posts
Tar shampoo can give your hair a good cleanse, but dont use frequently. Sebitar is the ussual one we use.
Cassey
22 posts
I started getting issues with an oily scalp not long ago, I had no clue where to turn to in terms of products because there was just so much and then even more natural treatments and remedies. 

I ended up going with Moogoo (brandname) because it's made with all natural products and I had been using some of their other products at the time with great results so had a lot of trust in them. Have a look through their website at the problems they target and options they have as they've been got a few approaches to some problems depending on the cause. Good luck
WinnyPuch
4 posts
Bloommy shampoo leaves my hair and scalp feeling clean and hair seems to have more volume.

I am also using their hair vitamins, I am seeing results after 3 weeks my frizzy straw-looking hair got some color back, looks healthy and stopped falling out. There was some shedding after showering in week 2 but the hair was getting thicker and covering the scalp again so I guess they were old brittle hairs.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!