Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

OGX Shampoo and Conditioner

24 posts, 10 members
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Hi ladies
I see OGX shampoo and conditioner has very mixed reviews on here. Has anyone tried the coconut miracle oil one? What are your favourites? There are so many to choose from but I am leaning more towards trying the coconut ones. Thanks in advance!
Sonnies
137 posts
I have tried it before and really liked it. 
Susilia
484 posts
I will check tomorrow which coconut ones I have, as there are 2 coconut collections, I absolutely love them, I obviously have both: the shampoo and the conditioner and it’s great for my scalp as it doesn’t dry it out and my natural curls come out a lot more defined after using these, so I use other products when I know I’ll straighten my hair. :)
I’ll get back to you tomorrow as of which coconut ones I have! :) 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Which did you use Sonnies? Great thanks Susilia! I am coconut mad so I hope they smell good too :-)
Sonnies
137 posts
The coconut water shampoo and conditioner. Its smels soo good and made my hair really soft 
Sonnies
137 posts
And i also used the argan oil one that i even liked more the shampoo conditioner and hair serum and the 3 just complemented each other really well my hair never looked better 
Susilia
484 posts
So, I just checked now, I have the damage remedy coconut miracle oil ones. :)

There’re actually 4 different coconut types:
-coconut water(that’s on beauty review)
-nourishing coconut milk
-quenching coconut curls
-damage remedy coconut miracle oil(the one I have and love)

You can find these and more on pharmacydirect.co.nz

I am also a coconut everything fan, lol! :D 

Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Cool thanks, I think the miracle oil one sounds pretty good! That was at the top of my list plus has a matching serum. 
MissDilly
229 posts
I got a sample of the Miracle shampoo and conditioner and really liked it. My hair tends to be dry with styling and it felt soft and healthy using it without being too oily. If I saw it in shops (I haven’t found it yet) I’d happily buy it. It gave very similar results to my current favourite range  Joico Moisture Recovery.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Thanks MissDilly. I'm buying it online so definitely will go for that one, it's a great price too :-)
Sonnies
137 posts
Ogx os on special this week at countdown $10 each
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Thanks for the heads up! I live an hour and a half from any supermarkets though so I buy online :-) $10 is a great deal too. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
i've used the serum and conditioner from the coconut miracle oil range.... i didn't find the conditioner strong enough on it's own for my (dyed and heat treated) hair long term, but was obsessed with the scent.  The miracle oil is really nice but i stopped using it bc i hate hair oils that leave your hands greasy... pet peeve haha. 
Macs
5351 posts
Oh I’d love to try this out . Let us know how it goes if you go through with it.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I got the miracle oil coconut shampoo and conditioner and a coconut anti breakage serum. Looking forward to trying them out.
shazatron101
5112 posts
i have tried the coconut milk one. it smelled really good! but ive since found better things that work for me. 

agree with trudi though, i dont think their conditioner was strong enough to deal with my dry hair, so maybe thats why i didn't like it. also didn't like the serum as it felt too heavy on my hair and nowhere near hydrated. 

good luck on your coconut hair journey :-D 

Jessicaparkin
13 posts
Coconut shampoo aren't great for my hair. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I just purchased the Marula oil shampoo and conditioner.  Slowly working my way through the range.  Some are definitely not that great!
Sonnies
137 posts
So sad to hear that which ones didnt you like? 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
So far the Orchid oil for coloured hair and the Shea butter for frizzy hair. The Shampoo I disliked more so than the conditioner.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
That is the problem I am finding, that the shampoos can be very drying.  Yes the bottles are annoying!
MareeB
5239 posts
Oh disappointing. I had these on my list of things to buy. Thanks for the heads up. I'll give it a miss.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
The Marula oil is lovely! Made my hair super soft and no frizz yay! The only thing that annoys me is that it doesn't have an amazing scent.
Ginger26
12 posts
Has anyone experienced hairloss using ogx?

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!