Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

I just couldn't help myself

22 posts, 14 members
AboutFace
412 posts
Garnier Fructis Hair Food!

Well after being fortunate to trial the delicious Banana mask, Countdown have them on special and I just couldn't resist at half price. So I have purchased the Goji and the Macadamia and they smell absolutely yummy. Such a bargain ;-)
Kimrose
1416 posts
I read the reviews and they sound amazing. Now is a good time to grab a couple to try. Such a great special.
Helibabi
101 posts
I topped up too but had to go to the next town overs countdown to get it. It’s ok because I had to drop something at our lawyers though so not a trip just for the hair food but it was a good excuse.. but it’s so worth it I got 2. I’m obsessed with it. 
Macs
5351 posts
I saw that special but talked myself out of it because have plenty of hair products at the moment.
KiwiLass
174 posts
I trialled the banana one too - so good!
MissDilly
229 posts
I've got the whole fruit salad of the hair food now thanks to Countdown's special last week - too good a deal and I love them all.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Still yet to get my hands on one of these, particularly the banana one.
AboutFace
412 posts
Love the fruit salad MissDilly lol and Tabucutie the banana is so nice.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Oh no don't tempt me! I've already overspent my beauty budget this month D:
tabucutie
1811 posts
A monthly beauty budget? That sounds awesome. I should do something like that.

I think i'm going to head down to Farmers for a looky, I feel unnecessary spendies coming on! Have got the weekend off after a 9 day week. I feel like I deserve a treat.
MareeB
5241 posts
Wow 9 day week - you do deserve a treat!!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hey tabucutie, if you can wait til next week I'll send you some of both the banana and goji hair mask :-D
tabucutie
1811 posts
@MareeB: yup agreed, I feel like it's deserved!
@ shazatron101: that is so thoughtful of you and would be much appreciated :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ba ha ha me too - I nipped into Countdown to get some frozen berries for my smoothies and while looking for the Garnier Cleansing Gel for trudi, I saw saw them on special for $6.50 and was like omg. I put it back on the shelf and then saw how much they usually are and put 3 into my basket oops. I got the banana, goji berry and  macadamia ones (I think). 

I'm obsessed with hair masks at the moment (had already bought a macadamia oil and the Goldwell colour senses ones recently but had to get these).

Can't wait to try them x
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I do feel like I'm missing out on something here, haha.  You're all talking about how yummy these hair masks smell, and how wonderful they make your hair feel, and I'm suffering from FOMO!  Lol!

Unfortuntely, I have extremely fine, stick straight hair that tends to become very greasy within hours after washing, so I don't ever use conditioner (there's no need for me to - my hair never tangles, and its really soft because it's so fine, and I get minimal split ends because I don't use a hairdryer or any straightening tools on it), but I do feel I'm missing out on the yumminess of these hair masks.   

To give you an idea of how fine my hair is ... the last hairdresser who cut my hair (a few weeks ago) told me that I have hair like a baby and that in all her years working as a hairdresser, she's never felt hair like this on an adult!  Talk about making me feel self-consious about my hair.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I think your hair sounds gorgeous Silvene x My hair is thick like horse hair. The hairdressers always say how thick it is, so totally the opposite ha ha ha.  Because of how thick it is, I struggle to get that silky, soft look and feel and am forever searching for the perfect product to do it. The closest I get is pretty much after I've just come out of the hairdressers after they've put a ton of treatments in it he he he.

I haven't tried the masks yet but I bought them based on the reviews on here because I also had FOMO lol. I'm using the Goldwell brand for hair masks at the moment and it has made some improvement but when I saw these I just knew I had to try them eek.

As they are pretty much half price now would be the time to try them. If you don't like them, then you've only spent a little amount instead of full price xx
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Definitely recommend the Banana one - OMG. I can't stop sniffing my hair. Hair feels really soft and light, not heavy like it usually does. 

I like how it gives you different options for using it. I'm going to use it a few more times and then I'll review it etc.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I really want the Goji Berry one but Countdown is soooo far away and I am sooooo hungover lol.
Helibabi
101 posts
Yep def recommend the banana also. Apparently if your countdowns out of stock you can raincheck it and they will honour the price and pick it up when back instock too that’s what my mum did as they were all out at her local. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yay I picked up rhe Goji one tonight. Hair wash day is Saturday and I can't wait!
SmileyPisces
253 posts
I’m still looking for banana... i guess our packnsave isn’t really ppopular with hair products.. still just the few pots of macadamia sitting there. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Do you have a Countdown near you? That is where I purchased mine. We don't have the full range but we have the banana, goji and macadamia ones. Would love to try the others. Going to be hunting for them for sure.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!