Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Garner Fructis Hair Mask

11 posts, 8 members
SandieNZ
424 posts
I’ve read the reviews about this amazing hair mask but cannot find anywhere to buy it! So far I’ve tried Countdown, Pak n save, Farmers, The Warehouse and pharmacies and no luck - any suggestions?
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I looked today too and couldn't find it. Are you in the South island too? Maybe it's not here yet.
Helibabi
101 posts
It's so good hopefully it pops up soon. I'm in North Canterbury and found it at our local new world and pack and save but not at countdown yet. 
MareeB
5239 posts
The reviews are certainly compelling.
SandieNZ
424 posts
I’m in the North Island Lisa-Lou so hoping it turns up soon! 
Kimrose
1415 posts
We have them at work. Chemist Warehouse
trudijoy
8375 posts
I wanna smell them before I buy lol
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Same Trudi! Haha I'm the chick in the beauty isle smelling everything. Usually body wash, shampoo, conditioner and deodorant :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
I can spend legit hours in a shop trying to decide if I can’t just smell them Lisa... let me smell them and I’ll be done and gone in like ten mins lol. I’m currently ripping into the stuff from Hawaii (all chosen based on smell and a little on packaging ;) and loving it all
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Haha, me too Lisa-Lou. I always feel really shifting doing it, like I'm going to get caught on camera and security are going to come and tell me off. 
Toni-Lee
503 posts
I bought the papaya one for damaged hair. Found it at new world. The smell is soo yum and 2 days after using it my hair still feels soft and has a bit of shine.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!