Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Blonde/White/Grey

3 posts, 3 members
MareeB
5239 posts
Hi ladies I have white/grey hair and have been using a lot of different purple toned shampoos to brighten it. I went to a new hairdresser yesterday and she used Affinage Blond Bombshell shampoo  (which I bought when I left). It's the best brightener I've tried so far, and it conditions so well that you don't need a conditioner (though I noticed on the bottle that there is a conditioner that comes with it). It says it has a UV filter in it. It's worth a try if you have issues with yellowing (and who doesn't?). It cost $25 for a 250ml bottle, and she tells me that I only need to use as much as the size of a 50c piece, so it should last around 3 months.

Kimrose
1412 posts
That sounds great Maree, hope it works out well for you xx
Macs
5351 posts
Yes my streaks are a bit yellow even though I opted for a toner. I notice my neckline streaks aren't as yellow as my top line.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!