Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Best Cruelty Freel Hair Mask?

8 posts, 4 members
tabucutie
1811 posts
I've been looking recently for cruelty free branded hair mask /treatment for my now coloured, thick, frizzy, dry, long, curly,  wavy hair? Would be great if it was affordable but would consider more pricier options if they met the criteria. Has anyone got suggestions or ideas?
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I quite like Hask products.  You can try the small sachets first to see if you like it. Or have you ever just done a coconut oil mask? Leave it on overnight, just be sure to wrap your hair in something. 
MissDilly
229 posts
I really like the Glow Lab hair mask and the Essano Arian oil hair mask. The Essano mask was especially good for my hair when it was particularly dry and frizzy and needed some real TLC.  Glow Lab is my go-to once a week at the moment but my hair is pretty normal and not too stressed since cutting it short but it keeps my curls in check and looking less frizzy so I don’t need a straightener. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
@Macs: I've used a couple of the Hask masks before and we're overwhelmed by them. They were okay.
@MissDilly: Where do you get the Glow Lab and Essano hair masks from? I haven't seen them before but would like to know more. Sounds promising.
MissDilly
229 posts
@tabucutie: I've bought them both at Countdown. They're both in tubs, usually sitting almost next to each other where you would buy hair treatments, conditioner etc. :)
tabucutie
1811 posts
I've not seen them in my local store but will have a thorough look the next time I go through. Thanks for the suggestions. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Still haven't found the glow lab mask though I think my best shot would be to visit a new world. Did get my hands on the Essano mask I found at a local warehouse. Really enjoy the essano mask have reviewed.
Pinkyinky
2 posts
Hair doctor and damaged from Lush are amazing. I found the hair dr was best when my colour was close to needing a touch up, as it did strip alot of it out. But in saying that, I do have pink hair, so the dues are only semi permanent anyway

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!