Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Petrol Hair! WOW!

14 posts, 6 members
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
So whilst shopping online for hair dye last night I came across a new Schwarzkopf dye called Petrol Black. I was like hmmmm what is that about so googled it and OMG wowzers petrol hair is a thing and it looks amazing! Has anyone used this dye? I can't wait to try it out. Google petrol hair and let me know if you guys love it or hate it. It's a whole lotta love from me! 
tannygirl
3392 posts
I love the duck feather/oil slick dye job too. I'm not into wearing colorful hair but it's one I would consider doing as it looks gorgeous.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
It is so gorgeous! I would love to see this IRL
tabucutie
1811 posts
I have dark brown hair so can't use the bright colours. I really like that Schwarzkopf petrol black colour but still prefer a blue black. Makes me want to dye my hair! I did Google the petrol hair and love the look.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yea mine is dark too so I dunno if it will do anything. My dyes arrived so will give it a go.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I could get onboard with this. Put a pic up if you try it.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I'm sure it will work. Post a pic of the finished look, would love to see it.
Tattooprincess
68 posts
WOW! I’d love to do this, but I’m not ready to give up the unicorn hair!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Hey @Lisa-Lou did you end up trying the petrol black? Looking to dye my hair shortly and remembered this thread.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Heya yes I did. It pretty much just looked black with a hint of blue so for me it was just like a blue/black dye. I think to get the proper petrol colour look would for sure need a hairdresser.
MareeB
5239 posts
That sounds nice. I'd love to see it if you try it Lisa.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Oh ok, maybe just better off sticking with a blue/black then. Can't decide though between that or actual black. Feel like going for super dark hair. Change up my look lol.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I have been dying my hair blue black or black for such a long time. I tried burgandy chic at the start of the year and love it! Always nice to switch things up :-)
tabucutie
1811 posts
Agreed, I feel like a change!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!