Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Colour Advice

8 posts, 6 members
2moogles
5 posts
Hello all,

I've had the ever common problem of orange hair post bleaching.  I've gone from dyed black/dark brown to, you guessed it, orange!

My usual toner, wella t18 hasn't moved it.  I've lightened it with further bleaching but I can't budge the orange. Any advice would be appreciated!

I have a wella 10A on it's way but just looking for any other suggestions!  

siouxsannah
261 posts
Hello. I would try washing your hair with a blue-toned shampoo. I use one that I found at New World called Pro-voke, which has worked pretty well for me. I know Fudge make one as well. 
2moogles
5 posts
Hey I Checked it out, I looks like the same colour as the purple fudge shampoo.  I've ended up getting a HASK one.  Fingered crossed. Thanks for the suggestion!
MareeB
5239 posts
I'll be keen to hear what the Hask one was and how good it is 2moogles.
2moogles
5 posts
I used it on dry hair for around an hour yesterday and no real change.  It maybe better over long term use.  
MissDilly
229 posts
Fanola No More Orange shampoo is great, but really drying on your hair. I've heard great things about Fudge but never tried it.
clairypie
2 posts
Purple shampoo only really makes a difference if your blonde is yellow rather than orange. The ash colour should have helped counteract some of the brassiness but maybe still not as cool as you want. Your undertone from bleaching depends on the level of your hair, if it's still orange then it's probably not light enough (undertone goes red, orange, yellow and then white). I'm not sure what lightness you're after, but if it's not too light then an ash or other cool colour with a stronger developer could be used instead of bleach again. 

trudijoy
8375 posts
oops total wrong thread! 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!