Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

18 posts, 8 members
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Anyone partaking in the 20% off Sephora sale on the 6th and 7th? If so what's on your hit list? I'm REALLY wanting one of the new Fenty Cream bronzers and 2 of the Fenty Cream blushes. 
Macs
5351 posts
I received the email. The only things I have my eyes on is the Kat Von D Tattoo liner and contour kit and the Marc Jacobs coconut primer. I'm loving contouring at the moment . Trying not to buy anything as I have my mecca order coming soon. 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I have things I'd like but nothing I need, so will probably try and refrain from temptation if possible.
Kat555
143 posts
I'm trying my very best to use up some of what I already have. I want to do a bit of reducing how much stuff I have, which means I'll actually have to finish products first! haha
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
I wish I had your will power, I put my order in at midnight eeeek

I did have a $50 gift card so that's my justification hehe

Plus pretty mother's day is gonna be a right flop this year
Emily-jane
314 posts
What did you buy? I've actually never purchased from them before. Pretty much always Mecca or local beauty salons. 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
They have a few good brands that Mecca don't carry and they have the odd sale so can be worth a look. 
I got the new Fenty cream bronzer, 2 of the new Fenty Cream blushes, Fenty matchstick for contouring and a mini of the Benefit Kabrow
trudijoy
8375 posts
ooooh i'll have a look but probs not.  I get a payout on Tuesday so was planning a Mecca haul before i adult and save the rest lol
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Haha I hate adulting! I must say there's 2 or 3 things I'll get from Mecca soon too then I better stop myself for awhile. I think because I don't really get to pop into Mecca like I use to so I've been buying more online and tends to be more Sephora lately. Mecca is my first love though :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
because of how commissions and bonuses are paid out, i had to learn to adult better or i'd have been throwing around money like an absolute eejit lol.  Usually I book travel, but as I can't do that atm i'm focusing on building savings, paying off my Visa and tucking aside cash in the travel fund for when i need it.  When the world reopens i'll be set to book!

Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Trudi where are you hoping to go next? We are planning a NZ holiday for Spring. Queenstown,  Te Anau, Milford Sound etc. Last time we went there was a heatwave and it was quite unbearable so I didn't enjoy it as much as I could have.
trudijoy
8375 posts
over March - May I was meant to have been in Wellington, Singapore, Brisbane and Rarotonga, so it's all a bit of a painful topic right now lol.

I'm defo thinking Queenstown as a NZ one, and when we go to the transtasman bubble some GC time, and maybe Sydney.  We'll be allowed to travel for work by the end of the year hopefully.

My fingers are crossed for a 2021 bubble that includes the islands at least.  I'm freaking delighted I snuck in my Vanuatu trip in Dec/Jn
trudijoy
8375 posts
also your trip sounds amazing, i love that part of the country so much.  

If you haven't been, i'd recommend driving around the lake in qtown to Glenorchy.  I took my ex there (American, big tough sailor and LOTR fan) and he cried lol.  
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ok cool I don't think we did that. We usually take our fishing gear and went to some amazing spots last time. I caught my first Rainbow trout :-) Would like to do a helicopter ride over Milford Sounds. We went out on a cruise last time and they took us under a waterfall! Omg it was so cool.
trudijoy
8375 posts
It's def worth doing. Make someone else drive, it's super scenic and beautiful the whole way lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
It's def worth doing. Make someone else drive, it's super scenic and beautiful the whole way lol
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
UPDATE I tried out the Fenty matchstick in shade amber. Gorgeous as a contour on fair/light skin. I was nervous to use the Fenty bronzer (shade Butta Biscuit) and the blush (got Petel Poppin and Cafe Latte) as I've never used cream products but they were stunning! I don't think I'll be able to go back to powder now. I have dry skin so really beautiful. I used the Benefit kabrow which is a gel/creme brow product with a wee brush. Never used anything other than a pencil and I super loved this! Was crazy quick! I used the Real Techniques expert face brush I purchased with the cream bronzer which worked well. Haven't tried the new mascara yet though
linapamelini
12 posts
To become a web development company, you'll need a basic understanding of computer programming, web development, and marketing https://mlsdev.com/services/custom-software-development. You'll need to be familiar with languages, such as PHP, HTML, and CSS. The ability to handle all forms of web design and development, along with your own unique style, will help you excel within the industry. It's also a good idea to take classes related to web design and development, as well as find a job with a web design and development company as soon as possible.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!