Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

19 posts, 15 members
xjayloux
900 posts
Has anyone here used much of the za brand? All i know is its the sister brand of Shiseido!

What products have you tried and what did you think of them?

I recently signed up for the newsletter and have won a lipstick from them, so very intrigued to hear about the brand and very excited to try my lippy out too!
lenarose
313 posts
I have a little set of 3 eyeshadows that I got in a giftpack at Chicks at the Flicks last month, it's pretty good. I haven't really looked at their whole collection though, but I like these shadows.
hughes_dre
229 posts
I got a gift pack with a facial cleansing soap and moisturisers and they were awful.  And it had an eyeshadow in it as well and you literally had to put layer upon layer upon layer of it on for there to be any form of colour on your lids.

So I'm not much of a fan.  Good luck with the lipstick though!
baileybreanna
119 posts
I tried a cleanser from the range and it was horrible... Haven't tried anything of theirs since.
deville
42 posts
I tried a cleanser of theirs and didn't like it at all.  It made my face tingle, and so tight that I ended up throwing it out.  Needless to say I haven't tried anything else from their ranges.
kelseyfeisst
115 posts
I won their lipstick also waiting for it to come! Wonder what colour it will be.
xjayloux
900 posts
Oh dear, not so good feedback at all! Still no lippy so i cant comment.
tanitaandtia
144 posts
where abouts did you sign up for their newsletter?
kelseyfeisst
115 posts
It was on their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ZaNewZealand

xjayloux
900 posts
Ive just asked a question on their facey page asking about when they are are going to courier the lippies as i still havent got mine and was notified like 2 weeks ago i think..  I was starting to think it went astray =\
xjayloux
900 posts
Za NZ Hi Jay, I can confirm they are on thier way so you shall receive in the next couple of days xx

Woo hoo!
RachE14
82 posts
They do a great bb cream!!
deneemac
19 posts
Hi chatondemode,
I just picked up a couple of their lippies in the weekend.
It feels nice on application & they feel moist but not at all tacky. They aren't that long lasting so I do have to keep apppling during the day.
I also brought a blusher as it looked a lovely shimmery peach shade, but I was a tad disappointed with the result as the shade is so light you can hardly tell you are wearing it.
I hope it won't be too long before you get your free lippy to try.:)

makeupnic
21 posts
I am personally a HUGE ZA fan!  I use some of their skincare, their eye and lip makeup remover (amazing!), their new Perfect Action mascara, and best of all, the liquid eyeliner.  Worth checking out if you havent already!!
Sylvia
149 posts
I used to use their Lasting Perfection concealer (in the blue tube), which was really good for my undereye circles, but unfortunately only came in 3 shades, the lightest of which was just slightly too dark for. I am pretty pale though, so that was unsurprising, but it is a shame because it was a really good coverage concealer that lasted well and had hardly any creasing during the day. I've heard good things about the two-way powder foundation (I think it's called something like that), but I haven't tried it or any other makeup from them. I'd be keen though, especially now knowing that it's related to Shiseido. :)
Lutece
1849 posts
In farmers they were having a sale on some Za products, i brought a few lipsticks and they are fantastic! Nice and creamy, glide on smoothly and keep the colour on your lips, i got them for $8 on sale, i wish i brought more colours! I went back to buy more and they were all gone, the eyebrow pencils are great too, i did a test on the back of my hand and thought i would come back for that too but that was also gone! I want to try more of the Za range
TabbyWa
4 posts
I bought a Za mascara because it was on sale, and when I got home and opened it, was disappointed to find that it was a weird comb shape brush.

HOWEVER,

Since using it, I've loved it from the first go. Comb brushes are the way to go for long seperated lashes, and very easy to use. Small enough for bottom lashes too! If you're gonna try anything from that brand, either their comb brush mascaras or BB cream.

Shiseido are a great brand so I'd expect Za to be at least half as decent.
LisaE5
447 posts
Never knew it was a sister brand of Shiseido. I didn't use to like the comb brushes either, but now I can't use a standard brush and it takes a bit to achieve the look I want.
melskies
16 posts
I just brought their concealer, and I have to say out of the many many concealers I have tried, this one is proving to be the best so far

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!