Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

YouTube Beauty Gurus

11 posts, 9 members
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
I got really into makeup only 2 years ago. I pretty much learnt everything from YouTube. I researched lots of products and slowly built my collection and learnt more about my skin type and what worked. I also enjoy following eye tutorials. Do you guys watch anyone on YouTube? If so whose your favs? My absolute fav is Allie Glines and I also enjoy Angela Bright (fantastic eye looks), Danna Ann, Jessica Braun, Mel Thompson, Samantha March, Nikkia Joy and RawBeautyKristi
siouxsannah
261 posts
Hello! I watch a lot of makeup tutorials on YouTube too. My favourites are: Shaaanxo, Tati, Jeffree Star & Wayne Goss. I have recently discovered Nikkia Joy, but I have not watched many of her videos yet.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I used to watch quite a lot. Nowdays I probably mostly watch videos with people like Charlotte Tilbury or Bobbi Brown. Though I still watch quite a few of Tati's videos.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I started watching beauty tutorials a couple years ago.  I'm not really into watching them nowadays. Prefer to watch specific product reviews, empties, unboxings. I follow a few! My favs are:Shaaanxo, Kelly Gooch, Samantha Jane, Jen Luvs Reviews, Jeffree Star, Shanshortcakebeauty, Kate Sawtell, Whitney Hedrick, Madison Miller, Michael Finch and Sally Jo.
Kylenefs
68 posts
I only really wa[color=#291b29]tch Shaaanxo these days I like she does unboxing and other stuff not just makeup. And plus she is from New Zealand so gotta support her [/color]
Macs
5351 posts
I used to watch them a while ago . My faves were MannyMUA, Jefree Star , Patrick Star, Shanxoo, Shanshortcake, Jacyln hill and Nikkie tutorial . 

I haven't watched them for a long time now. 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
I love when they like your comment or answer you .... So many don't. 
Kat555
143 posts
Thanks for some to have a look at! I possibly already spend too much time in front of a screen hahaha
tabucutie
1811 posts
It's really nice when they comment. I've had more comments and responses from youtubers with smaller audiences. 
Norawa
5 posts
I can recommend a nice big list: https://www.publicfast.com/bloggers/beauty-bloggers They all are pretty popular cause it's a list of influencers.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I dont watch any anymore. They might be "real" to some but they just come off as fake and in it for the free stuff :/ and their "favorites" videos i used to love til i cottoned on it was one big money grab haha

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!