Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Your dream trial/prize... experience/product?

18 posts, 16 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
What would be the ONE thing you'd love to get as a trial/prize in terms of a beauty product or beauty experience.

I think for me, the experience would be a hot stone massage (never tried it, want to!) and the product would have to be a gorgeous perfume or foundation that I might not be able to justify shelling out for
Jesse
745 posts
Ditto fragrance! Also anything skincare related for oily skin,  or eye creams! Or any brow care items. Heck I'm easy to please haha. Massages sound great, I haven't had a hot stone one before but I love aromatherapy back massages as I get back pain.
Macs
5351 posts
My dream trial would be  a curling tong, hair dryer or perfume. My hairs so thick it takes so long to dry. For a mystery shop I wouldlove to try a full body wrap or a hair treatment. 
AmandaJane
1147 posts
I can't pick a brand yet because I'm still doing the research but I would absolutely love a package of organic makeup products. I'm leaning toward Living Nature or World Organic at the moment.

The experience would be a full on facial, I've never been to a beauty therapist and would really like to have one done just for the pure enjoyment of being pampered :)
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Mine would have to be shampoo for oily hair.  Since moving to NZ, I've battled to find a decent shampoo (or any shampoo) specifically targeted at oily hair.
For treatment the best thing would be a nice long facial. It's so relaxing and I haven't got one in such a long time.

As for beauty product, nothing would make me happier than a new perfume.
Lutece
1849 posts
The hot stone massage sounds so lovely!

Honestly I would like to trial or experience a weird product, if its something out of the ordinary that cant physically hurt me Im all for it!
kknz
82 posts
For me at the moment, any trial would be awesome! The budget isn't allowing for any spending on makeup/beauty related goodies.
ChristineHoll
152 posts
Honestly, what I want to try most happens to be up on the polls at the moment and that's the warpaint teeth whitener. I've always wanted nice white teeth but it has never happened.

Otherwise, products for oily skin would be awesome!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Totally agree, the tooth whitening trial looks awesome. My dream expereince would probably be something to do with fragrances aswell! Although is memory recalls, a superhero went to a foundation place... pheonix? and got foundation made specifically for their skintone. That would be pretty awesome
trudijoy
8375 posts
if we're talking current trials then yeah I'd love the teeth whitener!

Christine my skin was oily and blardy annoying until this year. Garnier Micellar water (night) and either Sorbet In Your Face or ZA Perfect Solution (night /shower) , and the Moisture Mist emulsifying lotion for day and Trilogy face cream for night and it's looking much better
kirstyj
1732 posts
I love the look of that teeth whitener! I see there is already some in the vault that I have my eye on for next time (loving the countdown clock).

I think I would like to try a skincare set, eg cleanser, toner, and moisturiser. I think there has been a trial like that for Za, Moisture Mist, and Neutrogena in the past that looked super awesome. Lately I have been all about the skincare because nothing is working for me. Or a hairdryer, I haven't been able to justify buying a new one yet.

For an experience... hmmm, I think I'd like to try something different. Like botox (I'm getting a big line in between my eyebrows), or dermarolling (a roller with lots of needles on it supposedly to increase collagen), or that liposuction like thing Jesse was talking about. Just something that would be of interest to everyone to read about (or just a nice massage :P).

I had a hot stone massage the other day Trudijoy (for the first time), and it was good. But not better than a normal massage.
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Mine would definitely be a fragrance for a prize but for a trial it would be an irritated scalp remedy or dandruff remedy.  I don't have dandruff but my scalp is so sensitive to products it get irritated so I scratch till it's raw.  I have tried so much so am out of options.  I would love to trial something like that.
shazatron101
5112 posts
God that teeth whitening stuff looks great. I really, really want in on that trial team haha! I actually don't know what my dream trial or experience would be. Maybe skin care? Maybe finding my perfect foundation? Maybe a huge spa treatment, I really don't know haha 
MareeB
5239 posts
I'd love a great night cream/anti wrinkle cream/both! or a lovely perfume..

My experience would be something teeth-related (a mouth full of porcelain veneers would be awesome) because I'm really self conscious about my teeth, or a week or two at the biggest loser spa so I could get some good eating and exercising habits.
jaybeejack
116 posts
I instantly goes straight to professional teeth overhaul (like actors get lol) ...and botox for my frown lines. I'm not angry I promise - its my bitchy resting face lol.
Now all I have to do is await the thousands I need to afford it all lol.
Lutece
1849 posts
Oh I change my mind reading some of these, TEETH! Anything to do with fixing or whitening my teeth, I am all for it :)
janini9
341 posts
BOTOX!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!