Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Your 'BR bookmarks'

19 posts, 15 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
...what's on them? These are the things that appear halfway down your own profile in your 'My Beauty Space'

What are (as shown on your profile)

- your latest 5 reviews?
- the first 5 products you have to review?
- the first 5 products you want?

Mine are:

Latest 5 - Health Basics Body Lotion, Original Source Shower Gel, MOR hand cream, LÓreal Paris Preference Hair colour and Sally Hansen Hard as Nails polish

5 to review - Sally Hansen Big Matte top coat polish, Sally Hansen 18k Gold Cuticle Eraser, Skinfood Cleans All cleanser, Too Faced Candlelight Glow and Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter

5 I want - Benefit Rockateur, Chanel Chance eau Tendre perfume, Benefit Fake Up concealer and Boo Boo Zap, Australis Matte Me lippy mattifier
Koni
444 posts
I'm looking forward to reading your review - good or bad on the Too Faced item :-)

Latest reviews:
1.Lilash
2.MAC Cream Color Base
3.Trilogy Vital Moisturising cream
4.MAC Strobe cream
5.Benefit Rockateur

To review:
1.NYX Butter Lipstick
2.MAC Pro Longwear lip pencil
3.MAC Paint Pot
4.Ben Nye Banana powder
5.NARS blush

I only have 4 on my "ohhhhhhh I want" list :-)
1.Purple Orchid soy candle
2.Clinique High Impact mascara
3.Snowberry New Radiance face serum
4.NARS Sheer Glow
trudijoy
8375 posts
I may need further advice on how to best utilise said Too Faced product. I still feel like I'm going to adore it and I'm glad I have it but I haven't mastered it
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Latest reviews
1) IT cosmetics bye bye undereye
2) Benefit They're Real mascara
3) Real Techniques base flawless expert face brush
4) L'oreal Lumi magique foundation
5) NYX jumbo eye pencil

5 to be reviewed
1) Rosken dry skin creme
2) Avene thermal spring water spray
3) Palmolive foaming handwash
4) Estee lauder enlightened dark spot antiaging correcting serum
5) Jeferre star matte liquid lipsticks

5 on my want list
1) Hourglass ambient lighting powder palette
2) clarisonic Mia 2
3) Kat Von D lockit foundation
4) Kat Von D everlasting liquid lipstick
5) Nars sheer glow foundation
5)
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
- your latest 5 reviews? - Essie snakeskin magnetic nail colour, Essie nail polish, Tui Lavender Massage & Body balm, Evolu certified organic rosehip oil, Evolu purifying mask
- the first 5 products you have to review? OPI black onyx, Za men ultimate recharge energising scrub, Za men ultimate recharge energising moisturiser, Sally Hansen miracle gel, Homedics duo IPL
- the first 5 products you want - I haven't added any yet! I could pretend that means I'm happy with everything I already have - HA!
Rezee
1964 posts
Koni!  You look like perfection in your pic!

my 5 latest reviews are all ones I like. Mabelline age rewind concealer,  milani baked blush, mac paint pot, nyx pore filler and la splash lip couture. 

My first 5 to do are, occ lip tar, bobbi brown smokey mascara, 
Sunsilk addictive shine shampoo, natio bronzer and natio facial scrub.

products I want are, maybelline lash sensational mascara,  maybelline brow drama, hoola bronzer, purple orchid candle and it  cosmetics cc cream.

kirstyj
1732 posts
I really like these lists! I am such a list person though :P I really like seeing what some people have to review soon. I swear I bugged WorldofSoozieWong to do her review on one of the Ren products for ages because I really wanted to hear what it was like.

Latest reviews;
1. Moisture Mist Beauty Cake (trial)
2. and 3. Sunsilk Shampoo and Conditioner (Brilliant Shine)
4. MAC Strobe Cream
5. Billion Dollar Brows Brow Powder - spoiler amazing.

To review;
1. Revlon Lip Butters
2. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette - haven't used nearly enough yet. Need to become more addicted to highlighters.
3., 4., and 5. Peter Thomas Roth masks (I know Koni is waiting for me to review these :P ).

Want list;
1. Clarisonic Mia 2
2. Clinique Take the Day Off Balm
3. Duo Adhesive Lash Glue (I bought some nice Carousel Cosmetics lashes but I haven't been able to use them yet because I don't own glue).
4. and 5. (and 6. and 7.) Charlotte Tilbury! Blush and Cream Eyeshadow :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lol, Kirsty, if you hadn't kept asking me about that Ren mask, I probably still wouldn't have done the review. I'm hopeless at getting reviews done. I was aiming to do two a week in the hope of getting hero status for the next vault but I'm doing well to do one a week atm. Btw, have you tried it yet?

I have an an early morning flight to Korea in the morning (made even earlier by daylight saving) so must sleep.......
kirstyj
1732 posts
I still haven't tried it! I saw on Sephora that they were offering a free sample the other day and it nearly tempted me to break my no spend to buy other things at the same time. I will definitely try it though.
kirstyj
1732 posts
Oh and sleep well! You'll have an awesome time in Korea! Take heaps of pics :)
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Fab thread! My latest reviews are Health Basics foaming hand wash, Eco Tan Invisible Tan, Le Tan Self Tan Mousse,Tresemme Heat Tamer spray and Blistex Intensive Repair. Pretty boring actually as I'm waiting for some more exciting products to be uploaded. My 'to review' list is huge, but the first five are Evolu hand cream, Evolu travel tower, ZA exfoliating clay, Garnier Shine Be Gone, and Garnier Intensive lotion. Aaaaand the most exciting.. products that I want: Wild Ferns Bee Venom face mask, Becca Matte Skin foundation, Skindinavia No More Shine setting spray, Becca powder, and Antipodes Vanilla day cream. Unsure about the day cream now as I smelt it in store and wasn't quite sure about the scent. 
-Bex-
611 posts
Cool thread Trudi!! 
5 latest reviews
- lush, honey I washed the kids soap
-Lancome, visionnaire yeux advanced eye contour 
-John Frieda, frizz ease 100% shine glossing mist
-Lancome, teint miracle instant retouch pen
-Clarins, be long mascara

5 to do
- Schwarzkopf, extra care moisture gloss shampoo
- Schwarzkopf, extra care moisture gloss conditioner
- Schwarzkopf, live colour pastel lilac blush
- Sleek, gloss me
- Sleek, true colour lipstick

5 I want... I don't have any :( seriously boring over here!! 

Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Oxygen botanical serum
Makeup Geek eyeshadow pan
Bossy brush set
Elf brush set
Crest 3d vivid white strip

Ogx shampoo / conditioner
Bossy lip balm
Ogx conditioner
Ogx shampoo
Lush bohemian soap

I forget to add to my wanted as it would be huge!
Lashtonic
Lilash so you can see I want longer lashes!
Koni
444 posts
Trudi you'll get it down pat in no time :-)

Awww you're too kind Rezee thank you xx

I'm patiently waiting Kirsty and depending on your reviews I'll know if I need them in my life hehe.

Ongelique your lashes are beautiful but I hope you get on the trial!
mariaeolsina
46 posts
Latest reviews:1. Dolce by Dolce and Gabbana2. Collection Lasting Perfection concealer3. Mary -Lou Manizer by the Balm4. Luminoso Baked blush by Milani5.Za Liquid eyeliner To review:1. LaSplash lip couture2. Designer Brands Extend a brow3. Real Tecniques Core collection brush set4. Maybelline Great Lash mascara5. MAC Pro Longwear foundation  Want list:1. Clarasonic Mia 2 Facial Cleansing brush2. MAC Fix+3. Fawn contour shade from the Anastasia Beverly Hill Contour Kit4. Soft & Gentle by MAC5. Gucci premiere eau de parfum  
Jesse
745 posts
Cool thread! My main beauty 'wants' right now are mainly holiday collection items which aren't on BR yet, I'm such a sucker. I have Benefit's Real Cheeky Party on it's way and that has me skipping about haha.

I've been really quiet on the review front the last couple of months (stupid study! Goodbye Hero status :() but my last 5 reviews were Revlon Lip Butters, Freeman Brightening Mask Golden Grain, Red Seal Baking Soda Toothpaste, Lush Rock Star Soap and Benefit High Beam.

My to review are John Friedda Brilliant Brunette Multi-Tone shampoo and conditioner, Nivea Strawberry Lip Care, CND Vinylux nail polish, MAC Strobe Cream.

My wants... Benefit Roller Lash, L'Oreal Professional Absolut Repair Cellular Repair shampoo and conditioner, Kerastase Resistance Bain de Force Reinforcing Shampoo, Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, The Balm Highlighter
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh here are my wee answers
My lastest 5 reviews: 
-Bioderma Micelle water
-Lush Dream cream
-Maraca Candle
-Herbel essences conditioner
-Mitoq Serum

Products to review
-Skinfood Exfoliating soap
-Body Shop Highlighter
-Rimmel Provocalips
-Rimmel Lip Liner
-Maybelline Lash sensational mascara

Products I want
-Soap & Glory body butter
-Too faced candlelight glow highlighter
-Revlon Balm Stain
-Australis Metallic eyeshadow
-Antipodes Night cream

=13pxVery happy that my list of things I want seems to be getting smaller and smaller!
Macs
5351 posts
My Latest Reviews:

Elf Baked Highlighter
Garnier Colour Shampoo and Conditioner
Weleda Birch Cellulite Oil
Health Basics Lotion
Loreal Infalliable Lip Liner

Products to Review:

Napoleon Perdis Colour Disc
Make Up Revolution Lipstick
Wet n Wild Mega Lip Colour
Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask
Collection Cosmetics No Clumps Mascara

Things I want:

Sally Hansen Triple Shine
Ulta 3 Nail Colour Fruit Tingle
Soap and Glory Body Butter
Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye gel

to scared to look to many reviews to do. and to many wantss

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!