Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Your best 2019 products?

23 posts, 11 members
shazatron101
5112 posts
Mine would be... 
lush yog nog anything
The bum bum moisturizer 
L'oreal paradise mascara
The braun ipl machine!!

whats yours?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
- Hourglass Dim light ambient lighting powder (about to swap back to just using this over summer instead of tinted moisturiser)
- Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Gel
- Mecca Max zoom sticks (although I still prefer the By Terry eye shadow sticks but these are a great budget option)
- Urban Decay mascaras 

Otherwise I think I'm pretty much using the same things I did last year. 
EliseMM
120 posts
Shazatron YES to the Sol de Janiero Bum Bum cream! Waiting for it to become available on BR to write a review. 

Rexona clinical deodorant is actually a new fave this year. 

And the L'Oreal Dream Lengths conditioner. After reading great reviews on BR I purschased it myself, and absolute love it!
SmileyPisces
253 posts
If perfume counts, then The Coach New York's Floral blush. Loving that scent mmm.... =D
shazatron101
5112 posts
Of course perfume counts! Which reminds me of mine, sugar roller ball! Yum
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Definitely sounds Yummy Shaz =D
tabucutie
1811 posts
Tried a lot of new products this. These are my top fans..
-Skincare:Evolu active age defence serum, evolu rosehip & friends oil, Goodness every morning moisturiser, essano clarifying clay mask.
-Makeup: NYX shine killer primer, LA girl nudes palette, nyx strobe of genius palette, mirenesse 10 collagen airbrush liquid, mellow liquid lipstick, skinfood lip balm
-Perfume: YSL black opium floral
-Bodycare:Naturebox coconut shower gel,   Honest skincare: vanilla chai body butter
MareeB
5241 posts
The Braun IPL by a country mile!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Probably the Laura Mercier face powder for me. This year I’ve been really experimenting with brows but haven’t got a HG product yet.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I thought of some more products as I used them:

- Go-To Hero Oil and Very Useful Face Cream - both smell amazing
- Replica perfume sampler set - Beach Walk is still my favourite but have also fallen for Music Festival
- Maileilani coconut oils I majorly stocked up on when I was in Samoa. 

Macs
5351 posts
This year it was :

Clarins Day Cream and Night Cream 
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation 
Loreal Infalliable Concealer 
Paco Robane Olympia Perfume 
Morphe Eye Shadow Pallette
Morphe Brush
Eye of Horus Mascara 
Eye of horus liquid liner 
Eye of Horus Dual Brow
Mellow Eye Brow Mascara 
Anastasia Eye shadow pallettes
Kat Von D Eye Shadow palette 
Bath and Body Works Shower Gels and Body Moisturiser

A lot of good buys this year compared to last year . 

Sophia
203 posts
My good stuffs are:
Laser hair removal on my undearms - can't wait for my next pewpew!
Maybelline Superstay Ink crayons - bought one, got one in the trial, planning to buy more!
Essence Shine On lipsticks - unfortunately they have already gone and been replaced with a matte version which just ain't the same!
L'Oreal Color Riche Matte in Copper Clutch (lovely rich warm brown) 
Rimmel Scandaleyes 24 hours waterproof kohl pencil in black - it's always there in the stores but I'd never tried it! 
Discovered the wonderfulness of MAC paint pot in Groundwork....it really is a perfect skin coloured base for me

And I've stuck with Rimmel nail polish, other Rimmel Scandaleyes eye liners, Mellow lip paint, and good old Green Tea perfume.  Hmmm maybe Santa will bring me something new!

shazatron101
5112 posts
Your next pewpew hahahaha luckily i read that earlier (like when the sky was awake) otherwise i definitely wouldve woken madam up hahahaha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Mine would be:

Rimmel 25hr foundation 
Skinfood hydrating face serum
Palmolive coffee scrub
Aztec clay mask
Dr Lewinns sheet masks

tannygirl
3392 posts
 I've bought heaps of makeup last year and this year but there are a few products that stand out that I've reached for almost every single time because they've actually made a difference.

- Concealer under the eyes - I didn't use to have a to go concealer or under eye brighter that really blended in with my skintone so I always went with an extra layer or multiple layers of foundation. This year I decided to try and incorporate something consistently so I currently I'm using the Tarte Shape Tape really liking it, also have one from Estee Lauder that I really like that's more peach toned.

- Kat Von D Lash Liner - An instant fave and will be a repurchase since I use this every time I do my makeup. If you used to use a felt tip liner to tight line your upper lash line this gives more pigment and opacity and stays in place. You don't need much in fact you should wipe the majority of the product comes out on the wand back on the tube because it'll get in your eye if you apply to much. But this is actually fairly easy to use, it's easier than doing a winged liner in my opinion. 

tannygirl
3392 posts
- Clinique Lash Power Mascara - I discovered sadly that unless a mascara is a tubing mascara or has been used in conjunction with one it always smudges on me. I've used Blinc mascara and that was great but the wand on the Clinique Lash Power was smaller and easier for me to use on my stubby lashes. It's not a vavavoom mascara (I haven't found a tubing mascara that is) but it lasts and it does a good job of lengthening. So even though it's expensive I will repurchase.

- UD and Skindanavia Setting Sprays - Previously used Mac Fix+ but when I had a wedding to go to I invested in the UD All Nighter and the staying power of that spray is fantastic and even though I got a travel size it lasted me a little over a month of fairly generous use. I recently got Skindanavia and it works just as well for a bit less.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Sigma E17 and Wayne Goss 08 brushes - Have been crucial for helping me map out where I want my wing so I can go in with my KVD Lash Liner and Tattoo Liner and get a nice sharp wing with fewer mistakes. 

Fiber Brow - I didn't have anything like it before but it's great for filling the front of your brows without making them look blocky and just adding a tiny bit of oomph to your finished brows. I have pretty decent brows already so I don't always use it just when I want a slightly bolder brow but want it to look natural. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
   For skincare there was only one new kind of product that made an amazing difference and will be repurchase over and over and that is powdered vitamin C. I always use a vitamin C serum and saw really good results but with powdered vitamin C can get more active and concentrated vitamin C in any cheap serum or emulsion I have and get really good skin brightening benefits, almost no tingling (comparison to high strength vitamin C treatments I've used in the past) and the powder turns out to be a lot cheaper. 

I started with the one from Tailor skin and it's pretty good but doesn't dissolve as quickly as the one from Good Molecules plus the one from Good Molecules is also cheaper and you get alot more. I mix a small ammount into my the Daily Brightening Serum every day. I've been using the first 20g pot for months and I still have half left! I wouldn't apply around my eyes though. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
 Other worthy skincare discoveries that I did repurchase multiple times are -

- Ceremedx Extra Gentle Cream Cleanser 
- Good Molecules Daily Brightening Serum

And one that I haven't repurchased yet but probably will is the Blithe Splash Mask which is great for doing chemical exfoliation in the shower when I'm too lazy to do a mask. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
Great makeup buys (but are product types that I've owned before)

- Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Brows - I have the shade Supermodel love how small the brush is I don't have to wipe off the wand because it has too much product and clumps my brows which means none goes to waste. Best part about this was it cost me less than a NZ dollar because I used my Cultbeauty giftcard from my goody bag and bought it while there was free shipping on Charlotte Tilbury!

- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk - Beautiful my lips but better shade which makes it amazing for lining my lips and making them look a bit fuller naturally. Also the Pillow Talk lipstick is a beautiful MLBB shade on me but I have dry lips and so I wish it was a bit more moisturizing.

tannygirl
3392 posts
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation 

- Bareminerals  BB Advanced Performance Cream Shadow (I have the shade Candlelit Peach and it's amazing as an eye primer) 

- Clinique Airbrush Concealer (okay this product type is new to my collection) it really does brighten my inner corner and under eyes area. I use this in leiu of concealer when I use a BB cream. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ooh yknow i quite like the lanolips ointment as well... i can put it on becore bed and wake up 4 hours later with suuuper soft lips. So good
tannygirl
3392 posts
  Oh I should add the Heritage Rosewater Facial Toner from iherb. I got it as a trial product but didn't think I'd like since I like more gel like toner but it's surprisingly really hydating despite being really watery and it's cheap for the ammount you get too. I'm going to repurchase a large bottle when it gets restocked at iherb.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!