Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

5 posts, 4 members
Sonnies
137 posts
Hey ladys.

What do you think younique l? 
Did aome of you triedtried some of their product before? 
tannygirl
3392 posts
I have their Stiff Upper Lip Lip Stain in Sultry. It's the longest wearing lip color product I own. Feels like water on your lips then dries and you can't feel anything. You can go for a stain or build it up to a darker shade. I really like how long wearing it is of course the middle will wear off first after some eating so you need to reapply. You will actually have to scrub any remaining color off your lips at night. Also make sure you are good at a sharp application of your lip color because of the liquidy texture and secondly make sure you have a lip scrub for the evening and a lip color that has opacity if you're not going to wear it the next day.
Sonnies
137 posts
Thanks tannygirl. Im keen on trying theri mascara and air brush foundation or and rose water 
Johanna
38 posts
Honestly I haven't really tried but I hear they are hit and miss
I have a friend that sells it, have tried a few of the products that I won from a competition she ran. The 3D mascara was a big fail, the lash fibres got EVERYWHERE, clumps in my eyes, on my face, flicking off my lashes onto my glasses. No matter how careful and precise I tried to be every time it was just a mess, I gave up on it. Their BB cream is lovely on my skin, I don't like full coverage foundation so this was perfect. I got it on sale for $35 which is the very top end of what I would pay for a foundation or BB / CC cream... I can't justify spending hundreds of dollars on their products, they are so expensive!! 
I also tried the lip pout gloss which burns like heck when it's on to pout your lips out, it caused eczema around my lips and mouth so never used that again.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!