Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

You do you, boo!

29 posts, 11 members
shazatron101
5112 posts
Today I straightened my hair because I thought  bugger it. I'm going to do something nice for myself and deal with my increasingly thick and out of control hair.

It's a small, insignificant thing to do, and I'm not going anywhere, but I instantly feel better and my hair feels a lot better too.

So tell me friends, what have you done today to make yourself feel better?
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I put on makeup even if I'm not going anywhere. It's good practice since I always wear winged liner. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Today, after a 12 hour day yesterday and a visit to dads memorial (3 years on Thurs) today I took myself off to a vineyard for a quiet glass of rosé in a beautiful setting x
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
We had a couple of kid free hours so hubby and I went and visited my parents. It was nice to be able to relax and catch up without running around after the kids. It was lovely to just be able to catch up without the distraction. My Dad is also not very well so I'm wanting to spend as much time with him as possible x
MareeB
5239 posts
It's been a divine day here in the south, so I mowed the lawn and tidied up outside. Then a friend came over so it was bad food and coffee - not so proud of myself now eeeeee
shazatron101
5112 posts
that sounds fun, tannygirl!

aw wow Trudi 3 years already? damn. sounds like a lovely way to remember him though xx

aw sarah im sorry to hear that :'( however kid free sounds good to me, and a lovely visit with loved ones is always a great soul reviver <3 

hahaha aw maree i'm proud of you :D not so good food and all! :P 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I finally just moved into a house with a bath. Last night I used the last of my Lush bubble bar, lit my favourite candles and popped open a bottle of wine. It was amazing and so relaxing. I stayed in a little too long as I looked like a prune when I got out lol.
We had a lovely family lunch today with my in-laws, niece and nephew. Was a great catch up and nice way to end the weekend.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I can't believe its been three years since your Dad passed Trudi, sending you massive hugs but so lovely to visit him xxx

Thanks Shan xxxx Yes kid free is always a treat ha ha ha. But they are getting older now and although they drive us round the bend sometimes, I wouldn't have it any other way.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thanks Shaz and munchkin mama x hard week ahead but I’m holding up better than I did last year. 

SmileyPisces
253 posts
Me trying on and pairing my foundation samples on my only day off work this week. I get given different colours when i go matching... so i have fun trialling out my colours hahahaha =D. 

SmileyPisces
253 posts
After all house chores are done, i like to snuggle down and watch some netflix ;D
trudijoy
8375 posts
Today I got stressed so booked another overseas trip lol
tabucutie
1810 posts
That's awesome Trudi! Where to next?
trudijoy
8375 posts
Fiji! :D
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhh exciting Trudi! We had to cancel our Vietnam trip as my partners dad passed away. When are you going? 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Sorry to hear that, Lisa xx I’m going in about 7 weeks 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Sorry to hear about your partner's Dad passing Lisa, hugs xxx
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Thanks ladies xx Exciting Trudi! 7 weeks is not far away at all. Great time to go too :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Just a mini break but will be a nice wee soul recharge xx

i foresee a LOT of Pure Fiji purchase  happening 
MareeB
5239 posts
Nice one - I wish I was going with you!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Today, i forgot that i painted my toes yesterday, so what a lovely surprise i got when i took off my socks! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hair mask with a hot towel, face mask, painted my toes and a full body scrub with Pure Fiji. Ultimate pampering!! 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Ooh, nice, Shaz!  I honestly can’t remember when last I did a face mask, it used to be my Friday night treat.  I think I need to do one soon, and maybe give myself a pedicure, too. 
MareeB
5239 posts
That sounds glorious Shaz!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Sounds amazing Shaz! My feet need attention especially now it is warming up.....eeeekk
shazatron101
5112 posts
It was lovely! Definitely recommend it!

Actually thought i had sheet masks in the fridge but apparently not!
Macs
5351 posts
Netflix and a Big bar of Chocolate licking my wounds every time father’s day comes I feel sad. Wish I had a close relationship with my dad.

On a high note , I’m blessed to have a father in law who’s been the best dad role I’ve had for 15 years. Partner who’s a great father to our kids . 

This weeks treat trying to weigh up between a spree at CS Factory Make up Sale or having a box of beer friday night with my girls . It’s been over a month since we’ve caught up .  Not sure what I will choose at this stage. 

trudijoy
8375 posts
Eyeing up a pedi this weekend. The weekend just been I had a day of errands then a day of migraine so I owe myself some treats, especially because today was complete sh*t. I got maybe 7 mins off between 8am and 630 argh.

Macs I hate it too. Having Fathers Day and Daffodil Day so close together when your father died of cancer is... kinda hellish at times.  I have a tradition that on Dads  days (birth, death, father’s) I find a decadent choc cake and have a slice for him. usually paired with a visit to the beach to have a wee chat with him, but I had to postpone the cake to yesterday and not do the beach thing this time because of having a migraine all day Sunday

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!