Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Yay just placed my birthday orders haha

13 posts, 11 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
(This is the one exception to my 'buy none of the things February').

Birthday presents from me, to me, courtesy of Sephora (Sephora Collection, Kat von D) and Asos (Anna Sui) <3

It's (mostly) stuff I actually needed/have been wanting!
Kimrose
1412 posts
I do believe that you must be spoilt on your birthday, one way or another, whether it is you or someone else doing the spoiling. I really hope you enjoy your gifts and your special day Trudi xx
MareeB
5239 posts
Good for you Trudi - never hurts to pamper yourself :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
I never expect other people to go out of their way to pamper me. Its nice when they do but ... cue Destiny's Child track; 'Independent Women' :p
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahah yass Trudi! Treat yo self! I can't wait to see haul pics xx
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Birthday and Christmas are the two times of the year that it definitely becomes easier to justify those things. Enjoy and happy birthday :)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I can't wait to see your haul! I have a beautylish order on its way. Had to have some more becca and ordered the Charlotte Tilbury bar of gold screams!!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Can't wait to see your haul! Hehe I always treat myself on my birthday :) I believe everyone should! Enjoy Trudi x
pintsize
1072 posts
Happy birthday and absoutely best time to go shopping (no other justification needed)
I used the exact excuse a short time ago :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
My b'days Tuesday but with Monday being a hol I may just end up with a b'day week hehe xx

Thanks girls x
Macs
5351 posts
For birthdays you can make special exceptions ;)
tannygirl
3392 posts
I planned and saved up for a huge order on my birthday in October last year. Most of the month was a no spend month because I was saving up for the Hourglass Edit palette and the Kat VD Shade and Light Eye Contour and the matching brush. But I love those palettes so it was definitely worth it for me.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Yay! Did you get more ELL shades? Looking forward to seeing your haul!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!