Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Writing Reviews for a BRBB

7 posts, 4 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Hi BR Babes, just a quick question regarding BRBB.

When the box is up for review, how do you want us to review it? Do you want us to state what is in the box and whether we like what was in there, the presentation, variety of products etc, or review each individual item, write a brief review on it or both? Because the actual individual products are also up for review and I would be reviewing those too.

I'm never sure lol.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hmm i would just do a general review, include the contents and what you liked/didnt like. Thats how id do it anyway i think lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yeah I agree with shaz...

I think a general 'what was in it? How was the combo/value? True to theme? Faves and fails? Would you buy again' etc suffices 
Macs
5351 posts
That's a good question. I often wonder what readers would like to see in that review. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Love the pop of purply blue shadow in your pic there Macs!
Macs
5351 posts
Thank you it's that Morphe Jacylin Hill pallete better than my Too faced chocolate bar purple . Lasts longer .
trudijoy
8375 posts
Nice. I've not tried morphe but I grabbed the crazy cheap morphe brush set Mecca did this year to try 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!