Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Writing a review you've been dying to write....

14 posts, 11 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
...and getting all excited about it, finishing then having a slight moment of deflation when you realise you dont'get to rave about it any more ... sound familiar?

Just wrote my Lime Crime lippy one and now I'm like 'I want all the colours, but I can't review any more of them and I wannnnnnt toooooo!!'

Haha awesome though, the feeling of being able to share the joy about a product <3
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Yeah it is definately. I've got a few to write, I'll get all effusive soon and write them lol

Nice photo btw :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
I've done like 20 this weekend haha. All inspired and stuff x

Aw thanks. Trying to show off nails and lips at the same time ;)
Jesse
745 posts
I also get the almost-opposite of this, when someone reviews a product I really REALLY want to know more about, and it's like YAY I was wanting to know that, thank youuuu :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
ooh yes Jesse there is definitely a flip side when you read something you've been dying to read! I won a mascara the other day and instantly checked BR - and the only review on it was awesome (both in how it was written and what it said) and I got super excited
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I see reviews that are super on the fence or a product only has one or 2 reviews and I instantly want to go out and buy it so that I can contribute... 
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I am waiting for a product to be added so I can write a scathing review! Gahhh I want everyone to be warned about this particular product!
Ngahew
152 posts
I can't wait to write a review on the IPL home machine....eek, still can't believe that I won it! Still waiting to get my chubby hands on it but as soon as it arrives, I shall be zapping every where. Ive had salon IPL so it will be interesting compare.
chikoboo
3402 posts
I don't wait around for things to be listed on BR if I have a review to write that I have strong feelings about then I write it in Word and save it for when it is listed.  Hence the reason at times I can post around 20 in 1 week as they are all pre-writ ready to copy and paste.  I have a folder on both my work and home PC called BR Reviews to Load. Its also good as I have a template of how I write my reviews so I can keep them consitant and cover everything.
trudijoy
8375 posts
ngahew, so lucky! can't wait to hear x

Chikoboo I'm on holiday and finally have my brain back after being so sick - I wrote 30 last week; got into the groove. None from notes but I often keep notes on things. Best bit - I re-read all 30 and they're all ones I'm happy with and don't want to change haha. It helps that I can usually churn out a class set of reports in an hour or two though so I'm well used to recalling detail about something and converting it into a critique in the moment.

Normally I aim to get 5 a week done, but atm I'm doing 5 a night lol
Lutece
1849 posts
I totally know what you mean, I get such a rush if its somethings Ive been super excited about.

Chikoboo thats a fantastic idea! I will be trying that :)
This is so hard for me because half the things I have aren't even on the site!  I want Cabochard to be added so I can tell people not to be fooled by the packaging or the clearance price tag in makeup direct stores.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I'm the same as a couple of others in this thread where I am patiently waiting for a few of my favourite products to be added to the site, these are the reviews I'm dying to write! I do have a new love that I shall be reviewing shortly though :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
I write my review but if it's a really good product, I'll continue raving or recommending on the forum when someone asks for a recommendation.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!