Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Wooohooo for the newest heros

63 posts, 52 members
chikoboo
3402 posts
Spotted on FB that BR have upgraded the heroes, spotted one person already...birditheblue!!! yay!! so come on who else out there has a nice shiny new badge so we can congratulate =)
Kellie
570 posts
Yay bird!  Can't wait to see who else was promoted :)
Kaiarahi
160 posts
Well done Heros! jessickanz, I see you!  Can't wait to see the excitement from the new heros and superheros! 
sunelizabeth
410 posts
Aw thanks BR, I really thought I would be downgraded since I started fulltime work recently and have had heaps on so have not had as much time as I would like to hangout on the site! xxx
katypatatie
142 posts
Kellie, you're a SuperHero!
Cat
474 posts
Gosh I just got a shock! Nice little moment while being sick, thank you BR! 

Congrats to to all new Heroes and Superheroes! :)
Kaitlyn343
268 posts
Congrats to everyone!! :) and the lovely new superheros!
pintsize
1072 posts
Congratulations Kellie and Cat... I can't see who the third is yet but hopefully soon.I think everyone is refreshing like mad as the system is lagging lolWelldone ladies xx
100_percent_ash
488 posts
Congrats Cat and Kellie!!!     Can't wait to see who number three is!   
Seza95
175 posts
Congratulations to the new superheroes Skingeek, Cat and Kellie! Well deserved :) x

Also thanks BR for this opportunity! Was a nice little surprise to received as I had just burnt the hamburger buns for dinner and was feeling a bit down but this made me so happy!!! :D xoxo Congrats to the other new Heroes too!!
pintsize
1072 posts
And Congratulations to Skingeek as well xx
isemonger
224 posts
Yay!! Congrats to everyone who was promoted!! Especially the new super heros, can't wait to see where you are sent to :) Yay!! BR is always making mondays fun (especially holidays) xxx
kirstysays
762 posts
Congrats girlies! Well deserved :)
Rezee
1964 posts
Yay for the new heroes and superheroes. Can't wait to see who is #3!
Lutece
1849 posts
What an awesome way to start the week, congrats to all that upgraded yous all deserved it :-) I cant wait to see what BR has in store for yous :-) xxx
Sylvia
149 posts
Congrats new superheroes!!! Can't wait to hear about your mystery shopping adventures! :)

And woo, so excited to be a hero! It didn't cross my mind that I might be upgraded, as I don't really use social media sites or manage to post much on the forums here what with a super hectic uni schedule. So it was such a great surprise and is super encouraging because I do work really hard on my reviews! Congrats to the other new heroes too!! :) xx
chikoboo
3402 posts
Congrats Cat, Kellie and Skingeek on becoming superheroes =)

And congrats Seza on becoming a hero - yay!! =)

new2me
49 posts
congrats on the new superheros and heros
Congratulations ladies on your new status.  Well deserved  :-) x
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Congrats ladies! Hope you all celebrate tonight :D
Kellie
570 posts
Well, that was completely unexpected ...  I think the nearly two year old appreciated the extra spring in the step it caused as I pushed her round the lounge for the millionth time today in her new Cozy Coupe ;) Congrats again to the latest Heroes and to Cat and Skingeek :) Thanks BR Babes!  Can you feel all the love flowing your way right now?  xx  
Hollie
320 posts
Woohoo for the new Heros and Superheros - all lovely ladies who have helped me (and undoubtedly many others) by giving great advice either here on the forum or with fab reviews, brilliant stuff!
Wingles
52 posts
Congratulations all :)
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
Congrats everyone x
SandyGedge
394 posts
I am super happy for you all. That's awesome. Congratulations girls :-) xxx
mauser98
16 posts
Congrats all those who got an upgrade. Look forward to all the new and exciting reviews from the newest superheroes, you guys are about to embark on an exciting adventure on our behalf so we look forward to reading it on our favourite website..lol. Just enjoy it ladies.
mauser98
16 posts
Congrats all those who got an upgrade. Look forward to all the new and exciting reviews from the newest superheroes, you guys are about to embark on an exciting adventure on our behalf so we look forward to reading it on our favourite website..lol. Just enjoy it ladies.
mauser98
16 posts
kstah21
127 posts
Naw HUGE congrats Ladies!!!!! very well deserved!!!! xoxo
michelleburne
229 posts
Woot! Woot!!!! Well done lovelies, well deserved :)
courtspace
84 posts
Congrats ladies! Very excited to see what this quarter brings! Especially the mystery shopping! You all deserve it :) nice work!!
Mila
1209 posts
Congrats to the new hero's so exciting for you x
MissQT
1547 posts
Congrats to all try new heroes and superheroes!:)
Bird
231 posts
Woohoo! Big Congrats ladies :D
pintsize
1072 posts
I forgot to say thank you to our three past super heroes and say what a great job they did.
I loved reading about your mystery shopping experiences.
And I can't wait to see what BR have instore for our new lucky three

xx

tannygirl
3392 posts
Congrats new heroes and superheros. I had a feeling Kellie would be one of the new superheroes.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Huge congrats to our lovely new heroes and superheroes.  Wow, you all totally deserve it and super excited to read your reviews and shopping experiences.xx
Chaotic82
522 posts
Congratulations everyone!! 
1139 posts
WOOHOO CONGRATS NEW SUPERHEROES! You will LOVE doing your mystery shop like I did! I'm using up the last of the data on my phone on my break at work but I had to find out! (thanks BR for not downgrading me) ;)
AliciaMarie
31 posts
Congrates and thank you Beauty Review, was so excited to see my shiny new badge :)

Exciting thinds ahead for all the new heros and superheros!

Let this be a start to a great week :)

xx
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Wow, my heart skipped a beat when I logged in and saw my hero badge! Thank you BR for this wonderful opportunity. How exciting.

My partner proposed to me and I got engaged yesterday..,So this has just topped off an amazing long weekend for me! :-)

Congrats to all the heros and superheroes x

100_percent_ash
488 posts
Congrats Kellyleanne!! What a great weekend for you!
jaybeejack
116 posts
Congratulations to all those who were promoted! Exciting stuff & well deserved!
chikoboo
3402 posts
Wow double congrats for you Kellyleane how exiting hope your celebrating =)
Kellie
570 posts
Awesome Kellyleanne!  Congratulations!  What a wonderful weekend you've had :)
Lexxie
98 posts
Congratulations to everyone who has a new Badge and especially to the hard working Superheros!! Thank-you Beauty Review for mine, really unexpected and very happy!!! :o) xoxo
gtsgrl
169 posts
COngrats all of you lucky ladies :) Hope you enjoy your new statuses

chelseaadelaide
703 posts
How exciting! I wasn't expecting an upgrade as study and work have been hogging my attention lately so I hadn't even checked my profile. I made the most of the holiday and did some sneeky reviews today and in two weeks exams will be over and you all know where I will be! Is everyone else feeling as special and shiny as I am with their new badges? You should be! xx
Manda129
419 posts
Congrats girls on your new and well deserved badges heores and superheroes :) xx

Congrats on your engagement too kellyleane - lucky girl :)
g1ggles2
358 posts
Congratulations ladies :)
So excited for you all xox

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!