Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

21 posts, 17 members
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I just got my first invite and my first trial! Sooooo exciting!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yay! The spiky silver polish? Lucky xx Hope you love it. Welcome to the addictive world of trials ;)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
That's the one, Trudi! It wasn't expecting an invite so soon as I've only just got explorer status. Getting free beauty products in the post will certainly be addictive!
MareeB
5241 posts
Congratulations, it's really exciting xx
pintsize
1072 posts
Yay!! welldone. 
You will be sent an email when BR dispatch your trial product so don't panic if it is a while and you haven't seen anything... that email will come and let you know to watch your letterbox :)

xx
Macs
5351 posts
Congrats. What will you be reviewing? 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
The L'oreal shades of grey nail polish. 
Macs
5351 posts
That's Cool. Those shades of grey were nice too.
kirstysays
762 posts
yay for you :)
Awesome and super jealous! I need to be more active :) hehe I chant this to myself often
MissQT
1547 posts
Yay it's exciting t get your first one! And then there's that terrible feeling when you log in late and miss out on a trial!
Rania-alani90
106 posts
Haha I haven't even got a trial yet :( congrats Hun
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Congrats to the ladies for their trials. I unfortunately saw my notification too late and missed out bummed. There always another time. BR are great with their trials and giveaways
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Yay for you! Trialing products is pretty exciting, and would be fun to trial a nailpolish! 
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
How exciting. Congrats. A wee tip for you, make sure you give it a decent go at using before writing your review BUT make sure you submit the review on time. You don't wanna end up on the naughty list
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Thanks lovely ladies and thanks for the tip Farmers Wife. I definitely don't want to be on the naughty list! It will be interesting to see how long I can wear it for without it chipping. I'm usually doing well if it lasts a day!
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Congrats! This is a very fun site in so many ways :)
tabykitten
186 posts
Congrats! That polish is super-cute! I hope you love it :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
Congrats on landing the trial. I didn't vote on to be on any of the polish trial teams with the exception of the lavender shade, as I didn't think the shade of red, the bright green or any of the greys particularly suited me.
notjaya
62 posts
Oooh exciting! Congrats!
charly
456 posts
Yay congrats :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!