Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Wonderful world of BR

21 posts, 16 members
Since joining the wonderful BR Community, I have been introduced to so many products through other members recommendations, reading reviews, review opportunities and general chit chat in the forums.  I would never have dreamt of wearing red lippy or even a lip liner.  And now I rock it, amongst other things.  What has been a stand out for you since joining BR? x
MareeB
5242 posts
For me it's been discovering new brands. I'm loving the BBBEs right now, especially as I received my Top Rated and nail boxes this week and they are amazing  :)
I agree!  BBBE are amazing.  How lucky are we. x
Kimrose
1418 posts
Since joining BR 3 years ago I have taken a lot more interest in make up and skin care.  I have loved learning to appreciate the amazing array of products available to us.  The BR community has been awesome, I have made some lovely friends and hope to actually meet some of them one day!  This place is full of support and encouragment, and love.  BBBE are totally amazing as well!
MareeB
5242 posts
One day I'm coming toAuckland to have coffee with you and Macs Kim xx 
Kimrose
1418 posts
Maree, how awesome would that be!  Cant wait.
tannygirl
3392 posts
I've definitely been introduced to a lot of brands and new products, I wouldn't have come across otherwise. I also have had the chance to meet some of the wonderful ladies on here. And it's a great place to read reviews on products before purchasing.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
The BR community is amazing! I live it here with everyone xx My stand out would be skin care, I've learned more about it, what works for me,how to look after my skin. My skin is super healthy now and I love it :)
Macs
5351 posts
It's been cool watching BR change over time. BRs helped me learn how to care for my skin. My make up collection has expanded. The Beauty Boxes are amazing. I definately want to buy more boxes. Would love to meet you too Maree. 

Its good to see you on the forum Whitakers. Given us some cool topics to talk about. I hope to meet you too one day. 
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
For me it is a tad selfish but watching myself blossom from a bit of a shy wall flower to a 'I was born to standout' attitude.  This place helps build ones confidence and I am not even talking about cosmetics wise I mean the whole feel of the place.  I met one of my bestest friends on here Shazatron and I wouldn't have otherwise.  It has had its ups and downs the past 2 and half years but for me it has been nothing but a positive experience although my bank and I are no longer talking because of all the brands I have found but other than that <3
Artemis
311 posts
The friends I've made, would be #1! love hearing first-hand reviews of products and keeping my finger on the pulse of whats new and whats hot, as well as hearing about Instagrammer, bloggers and makeup artists of interest.
trudijoy
8375 posts
BR has been part of my recovery from depression and my decision to 'embrace the face i have' (and the body for that matter.

Being part of this community has, 95% of the time, allowed me to trust that i can be seen as pretty sometimes, it's okay to like your own look and play with pretties, and that there's a whole world of beauty out there that is exciting.

This community is awesome, would love to drink bubbly with so many of you ladies - including the BR crew!

I've gained a lot from this site in terms of friends, self-worth, knowledge, products and I love being able to write as a hobby!
shazatron101
5112 posts
The friends I've made. The first one to reach out to me, my darling Shana, I almost said no. I was almost frozen in a giggly state of disbelief - somebody wanted to meet ME!? I wrote yes and no in the thread before posting thousands of times, before growing a pair and saying yes! Then we met in real life and we have regular dates at least twice a month. It opened the door for me to let more people in and now I'm delighted that I have 4 new, strong beautiful women who are constants in my life, and they remind me its okay to be weird, and gross, and that my jokes contrary to what fiance says, are in fact funny. Before doing so I was quite down in the dumps, feeling very much alone and like I had nobody to talk to, things eating me up inside because the man doesn't understand girl problems regardless of how many times I try to explain. I've never been more grateful for a website in my life.  
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Naww Shaz that's just the cutest. You'd never guess from your extraordinary personalty that you used to feel that way so it makes me happy to hear that. Thanks for always bringing a good dose of humour to the forums :)

The best part of BR, for me, is that I've had the chance to 'meet' some super lovely humans that have the same lust for beauty as I do!
I love reading through this thread.  Warm fuzzies  :-)   Each and every one of you are very inspiring. Wouldn't it be the ultimate if there was a BR Conference.  I'd love to meet everyone in person.  x

Thanks Macs!  I have been otherwise occupied the last few months and have soooooo much to catch up on.  Great to see the BR Community still has the old crew and a lot of newbies coming on board. 
MareeB
5242 posts
I'd love to meet you Shaz - I bet everyone would love to meet you!!!
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
My standout for being a part of BR (albeit not much at all lately!) has been finding the confidence to wear bolder makeup/makeup at all/statement makeup, rather than just putting on mascara everymorning. I've also enjoyed 'meeting' some amazing people, too <3
Lutece
1849 posts
Ohhh this is a good one :)

What has stood out the most would be the supporting  BR community, the love and appreciation that is given to one another, its been incredible to see members blossom and gain their confidence :) Also the enabling, I have purchased so many beauty related items because of Beauty reviews and the ladies in the forum that let us know when theres a sale. Plus the Beauty boxes, those have been the highlight for me :)
2lilmnkys
106 posts
BR is like a little holiday. You seat back relax and indulge. And this is one indulgence I can have as much as I want as it wont go to my hips hahaha. I have learned about products I had not known about, changed my skincare routine, tried out different things inspired by other members. Its an amazing platform. <3 BR
Pifithrin
1243 posts
For me it's the like-minded community. Thanks BR!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Hey lovelies, sorry been missing in action for awhile lol xxx

For me what really stands out with BR is that the BR Crew and BR Members actually care, not like some companies that say they do and then when it comes to the crunch it just doesn't show. It is so full of love and compassion and is like a bit extended family x

I know that I can come on here anytime, whether daily, weekly, monthly and catch up with everyone, have a laugh, get advice or chit chat in general.  And the great thing is that it is so warm and non-judgemental that it makes it so easy to come on here and interact with you all.

I feel so priviledged to be part of something so amazing and see how much BR and the BR community has grown xx

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!