Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Wish and purchasing footwear

11 posts, 11 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Hey lovelies, have seen heaps of shoes and boots and just wondering if anyone on here as purchased any and if so, how did you work out the right sizing?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I bought a pair of shoes of Asos and went by my European sizing. They were not only a perfect fit, but are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. Asos off free returns - I wouldn't have ordered from them otherwise. 
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
I haven't bought anything clothes/shoes related from wish but I hear there's a bit of discrepancy as to sizing. Some sellers are really true to size but some aren't. It's probably good to check out the review section to get an idea of what other buyers thought because I'm sure if something consistently tended to run small or large, lots of people would comment and complain.
Macs
5351 posts
I’ve never purchased from them before. Be good to hear how it goes.
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I'm a bit of showroom-er when it comes to shoes. I try out the brand I'm interested in store if I can find it and then if I find the brand I like cheaper online then I get it. 
bronjenks
253 posts
I havent purchased shoes from them before but when I've bought other stuff have always check out the reviews first.  It has stopped me buying in the past.  However, If you get them and they are not right, you can go back to the seller and request a refund if they are not true to whats been advertised.
Julieal
915 posts
I have bought shoes from ebay and used European sizing -best shoes I have ever had and cheapest.
Jesse
745 posts
Hi! My partner has an online business and purchased some shoes through Ali Baba which ended up being slightly smaller in sizing, but that could be just that particular type. If you're between sizes and they don't have measurements (which seems to be the case most often) might be worth sizing up(Ali Baba is the wholesale version of Ali Xpress, which what I've been told is essentially what wish.com is getting all their products through using the site as an interface. I haven't used Wish myself as I still prefer to trawl through Ali). Good luck!
Imoshen
461 posts
I love Wish.com but I have found if you can find it on Wish.com you can get it cheaper on Aliexpress.com.

We found that with Wish a lot of the products they add freight to it but with Aliexpress the shipping often comes included in the price.

I much prefer the Wish interface though, makes browsing so easy.
shazatron101
5112 posts
good luck with the shoe hunt MumOf3! i've not bought shoes in so long.. unless you count cheap flats from the red shed :-D 

i have heard that wish literally is just aliexpress but with a different website layout (obviously) and a few other differences, but whatever. if it works for you then that's fine. i prefer ebay for some unknown reason.

've been using ebay for nearly 7 years now!... maybe longer. and i had two ebay mails arrive today, a korean face wash i'm in love with and 2 red laser toys for my darling cat who goes beserk over the red dot :-D
tabucutie
1811 posts
I have recently made my first online shoe purchase from the nzsale website a couple of days ago. I found it so confusing trying to work out the american to australian to nz shoe size. Luckily I have pair of nike's that had the cm mesaurement so I just used that as the direction of what to buy. Unfortunately I am between sizes so bought the next size up. It's a difference of 3mm, surely this won't make much difference? I won't know till I get them, here's to hoping. I would love to buy more shoes online.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!