Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

13 posts, 5 members
MareeB
5244 posts
How's it looking everywhere else? that beautiful huge moon is shining down on a very very cold North Otago .. I have the heat pump on high but loaded up in slippers and a heavy sweatshirt - brrrr I dread leaving the lounge to go to bed!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
It's been so cold all day here I couldn't warm up at work. The fire is roaring and I just had a hot bath and my electric blanket is awaiting me :-) Hoping to see the full eclipse around 11 if I'm awake!
BeautyGirl
162 posts
I managed to see a bit of the moon but didn't want to stand out in the cold waikato for long lol . It's getting freeezing
shazatron101
5112 posts
I saw the moon, woke up 20 mins late for it but i still saw it, i lay on the deck for like 20 minutes just watching haha it was magical! And i love seeing all the stars so that was fun too.

Today is overcast and looks like rain, they cancelled the farmers market tomorrow so im guessing its going to be awful tomorrow! Ham hock soup and homemade bread rolls for dinner, methinks!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I saw nothing! It was too foggy here......boo
shazatron101
5112 posts
Thats very boo indeed

I wish it woulr hurry up and just rain its looking miserable JUST RAIN DARN IT (ever seen the "old man yells at cloud" meme? Thats me, every day)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
It's been raining here all day! I just got home and lit the fire. Contemplating either putting my slippers on or going down and getting munchies lol. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I hope you did both lisa!! Hahaha

It started raining (has since stopped) but man the temperature dropped!
MareeB
5244 posts
It's truly wet and dark here in Noth Otago. Loving being in my lounge in front of the tele :)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Shaz lol I fell asleep! But I just finished work and did my munchie stop. So fire, food and Netflix for me:-) Maree that sounds good!
MareeB
5244 posts
It is Lisa! I just watched ep 1 of Banished ondemand and it was great so I'm going to binge watch the rest of the season now :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Eh sleep is good too. Soon youll have no sleep but then youll get more sleep soooo it balances haha

Its been raining alllll day but its finally stopped so i restocked the firewood for tomorrow and ive even done the dishes! Gross. I hate dishes lol
tabucutie
1811 posts
Surprisingly clear night so got a good look at it. Couldn't be outside though it was so cold.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!