Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Why oh Why Mecca

84 posts, 17 members
tannygirl
3392 posts
I still had the one item I had my eye on in my cart last night and in stock on my wishlist. Even though the sale page wouldn't load. This morning my cart won't load even though I have a gift card and other in stock items in my cart.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Got my level 3 loop box today! 3 amazing things and one I won't be able to use but overall stoked 
Susilia
484 posts
I’m waiting on my online order, hope it arrives tomorrow, can’t wait to see!!!
MissDilly
229 posts
My level 2 was a bit 'meh' only because one sample I have the full size of (which I love ...), and the others I've received before.....but not ungrateful, because they're all awesome freebies and I love these boxes  :) ...and I'm not far off Level 3 hahahaha 
trudijoy
8375 posts
The L3 things I can use I'm super excited by,  and I'll gift on the one I can't. 

They do seem to run with the same things a couple times at times but if it's good I don't mind that lol.

now keen to see what's in my L3 birthday gift next week ;) 
Susilia
484 posts
This will be my last level 3 loop box, my first one was terrible(had sachets and samples I’ve received previously in lvl 1&2), the second and third boxes were really good and I’m hoping to go out with a bang, lol! :D 
Im dropping down to level 2 as I’ve purchased a lot from Sephora and beauty bay in 2019, oops! :D 
tannygirl
3392 posts
I saw the boxes online and they all seem pretty good. I have the full-size of one of the items in the Level 3 box and I think a number of people will really like it. My Level 2 box didn't have any makeup minis but since I'm seeing a fair amount of nights away from home in my future, I'm really appreciating travel sized skincare. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
eek I got my email yesterday telling me my Level 2 was available. Was trying to not spend anything but a couple of items I had my eye on are back in stock so......lol
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Got my wee Mecca online goodies a couple of days ago along with my Beauty Loop.

Wasnt sure what I was expecting but it was cute. The was a product in there that I already have a full size of too and I don't like the smell but I'm sure one of my friends will appreciate it he he he.

I love getting surprises, also got a couple of wee samples, one I'm loving as it's so nice and soft and hydrating. Too scared to go and find the price for the full size after the last thing I tried ba ha ha.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Which level did you get mumof3?  

i love getting little versions of things I already have, they go in my travel kit which is almost constantly packed these days 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I got my first L2 Trudi :-)

Yes, I love smaller sizes, so much more convenient to carry around. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Just found it on the wall too! 

im looking forward to a wee shop at Mecca over the weekend once I get the bday gift email :) 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I picked my birthday gift up from an actual Mecca store at Christmas time, loved it. Made it all the more special.

Each time I go to Auckland, I'm going to try and visit, especially now I know how to use Uber. I would get lost if I tried to drive there. I had to get my niece to take me there ha ha ha.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Lol yeah AKL is a beast. There are heaps of Mecca stores now at least :) 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I'd like to try another store, I think I went to the Sylvia Park store. Which is the best to go to? Lots of products were out of stock but that could be because I stupidly went in on Boxing Day ha ha ha.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Sylvia is my closest but it's quite little.

The best and biggest ones are Newmarket,  and CBD (the one on the corner near Sky City, there's a smaller one half a block down too) followed by Botany and Albany. I really like Takapuna too but I would say Newmarket is probably my fave/go to
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
My fam bam live in Onehunga, so think we went to Sylvia Park because it was the closest? (I'm just guessing because I have no idea ha ha ha). Would love to go to a bug one as they would hold more stock on the shelves.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Jump on the train from Onehunga and you can easily get to both Newmarket and the CBD :)

But yeah Sylvia Park is probably the closest by car 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
That's a cool idea Trudi, I've never been on a train before, so that would be a great experience. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yeah I go in to the city on the train more than I drive in. Super easy and reasonably comfortable too 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Stoked with the Mecca bday gift too :) it's the same for all Level 3s I think bc soozie got the same a few months back. 

curiously all stores have more loop boxes leftover than usual... there's been a lot of entitled people whinging about the loop boxes this time which is crazy to me as these are genuine freebies, four to eight times a year depending on your level...
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Happy birthday, Trudi! Hope you are having an awesome day! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thanks soozie x 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Happy Birthday Trudi! I hope you are having a nice day x
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thanks Lisa :) 
Susilia
484 posts
I’m a bit late, but where I am from +/- 8 days is still perfectly fine, so Happy Birthday Trudi, I hope you’ve had an awesome day! :) 
trudijoy
8375 posts
thanks Susilia x 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Bless Mecca... I made an online purchase but it arrived with no samples. I emailed to ask if they'd stopped the sample service and they sent me three the next day! One I haven't tried but the other two I have and loved. 

they're the best! 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Haha I always think this too! A couple of times I've got cheaper things but it's the expensive ones I usually fall for! I like the drunk elephant cleansing balm and last time an eye serum. The only thing I purchased from Mecca after trying a sample was the Hourglass mineral veil primer. Ive also purchased something from Sephora after getting a mini
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oooh I have the Drunk Elephant F Balm (I think that's what its called) on my wishlist.

I'm obsessed with Kiehls at the moment especially the Calendula Water Cream and the Calendula Mask, omg so good. 

I have a few things on my wishlist that they have added to their site recently but will have to wait until lockdown has lifted. 
MissDilly
229 posts
Gah...finally used the Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream sample from a Loop Box - and LOVE it  :(  Such a good cream for winter especially, for combination/dry skin - but soooo pricey by my standards at least. I think it might be time to stop hoarding all the luxury samples and start working through them to stop me dreaming of Tatcha Dewy Skin cream 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Haha yeah those damn minis can really get ya. I've never tried any Tatcha (due to price) but it's very popular. I have been working through my samples too ... I had so many!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I'm a sample hoarder too Miss Dilly. If they're pretty and expensive I tend to save for something a bit mor special than everyday, but have started using after I realised some were being saved till nearly their use by date.
MissDilly
229 posts
That's a good point! I used another sample this morning and spotted another Tatcha sample  - water cream ... I might get through a few others before falling in love with Tatcha again haha 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!