Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Who's stayed home this weekend? Or what you doing?

40 posts, 29 members
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
Home garden, farm oh hum 
hope everyone else is having a good break :)
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I went to a 21at last night and tonight am going to the latest installment of fast and furious. But other than that I will be having a quite weekend at home
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I'm going out tomorrow to see family and to take my baby brother to Glenbrook Railway because he's obsessed with trains. Other than that I think I'll just be filming and stuff.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Today I am going to stack wood, make cheesecake and play my game if it will work!! *Angry face* tomorrow is family dinner with the inlaws (jumping for sarcastic joy) and then sunday is dinner with my mumma so I'm pretty happy about that! free food come at me haha ;-P
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
And remember, free food = zero calories, shazatron! 
I've been sick all week so having a lazy day today. I'm just about to run a bath and pop in something from my Lush stash. 
-Bex-
611 posts
Garden, mow lawns, billy idol concert tomorrow night, do some online shopping but I don't know what I want or need :( 
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I would honestly kill for a bath. Right now I'm going to go make peanut butter and banana sandwiches for myself (if there's any banana left!) and sit back to watch Youtube~
kirstyj
1732 posts
I'm at home this weekend. Planning on watching some junky tv, youtube, and eating Easter eggs and drinking Earl Grey Tea. (and probably writing some reviews as well). Have an awesome weekend everyone!
Koni
444 posts
Nothing riveting for me beauties but I can't complain about relaxing at home with loved ones topped off with food filled with evil calories and what I like to call "cups of tea" :-)
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Driving my partner to Auckland on sunday to pick up his new motorbike and since we're there thought it would be cool to take my daughter to the easter show. Other than that we just going to enjoy a long weekend watching movies, eating chocolate and hanging with the famz :)
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I am having a nice and quiet day at work, followed by a relaxing shower at home with a face mask tonight. My brother is making my dinner tonight, I just have to pick it up, devilled sausages, the hardest choice will be mashed potatoes or rice.
Kaitlyn343
268 posts
I'm staying home and then on Monday I'm going to Nelson to meet my new niece!!! So excited :)
MillXhodia
136 posts
My little boy has gone to Auckland for a few days with his Dad so its gaming weekend at my house :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm *finally* feeling better, so I've stayed home today (apart from popping out to pick up a coffee) and will pack for tomorrow, tidy my house etc.  Then a few days up north, then back to hang with a friend (and get my nails done by a very talented former student!) and then two weeks form yesterday i'm off to Melbourne
Macs
5351 posts
I'm home alone for now. Wrapped up in my throw watching movies. Now that my inlaws dogs have gone. I can clear all the damages to our property. So i'll be fixing fences. Gardening. Doing all the rubbish. Hope to get it done before sunday. Also move the remainder of my mum inlaws stuff from my garage and house.
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
Oh looks like most of you guys are doing or have something planned:) feeling a little jelly about that, my sons in Nelson :( and the husband is working. But I suppose I can drown my sorrows in hot cross buns with to much butter and eggs chocolate ones x And then chase sheep 
Ngahew
152 posts
I'm happily staying home...although I'm popping out to meet my big daughter halfway (from her city to my town) to drop my youngest daughter off to her for the holidays...not so much of a hol for her though as she will be childminding my two grandies!! I'll be spending this weekend writing a couple of essays...all worth 5500 words!! Bring me chocolate!
charly
456 posts
I have a busy day packing for 3 or 4 days staying with family. It's only my second time staying away from home with my little girl (now 3.5 months), so I'll be packing All. The. Things. 8pm is her bedtime so we'll throw her in the car then and head 2 hrs south to West Auckland.

We were going to relax today and drive down tomorrow but I have a chip in my windscreen and it's booked to get fixed at 8am tomorrow in Mt Smart. Didn't really want to leave home at 7:15 on a Saturday with my 3 month old in tow, to spend four hours waiting while my windscreen gets replaced, but these things have to be done!
sam_clarkson
205 posts
just chilling out probably a few nights of drinks with the friends, bbq tomorrow night, hopefully go the d1nz drifting on either sat or sun and also see fast and furious 7. 

and all the boring housework and tiding that i have been procrastinating about doing for the last couple weeks since I found BR lol
Happy Easter everyone!  I hope the weekend is full of chocolate, fun and laughter :-)

I have family staying and also have a Language School student arriving.  I'll also be spending time with my 4 day old niece, distracting my 2 year old nephew, gym/walks and at some point 'me time'. x
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Home all weekend. But I can't complain except for the lack of money when there's some awesome sales on especially at Farmers grrr. I really want to get some bend on bras but the sale ends on Tuesday and I get paid Tuesday. I managed to get me 1. Apart from that, it's the start of the school holidays and in due time I need to relax this weekend. Church family invited us for tea tonight nice. Probably take the kids down the rd to the beach tomorrow and do a egg hunt in our yard. Church Sunday and blob Monday. Daycare Tuesday so the schoolkids and I can get up to some holiday madness on payday. Lol.........
Rezee
1964 posts
Yeah we are just staying homd this weekend, my partner has to work tomorrow and Monday so cant really go anywhere and are trying not too overspend anyway!
the kids are currently running around outside burning off their chocolate energy, well hhopefully! 
kirstysays
762 posts
I'm home today and then staying with a friend for the next couple of days :) 
Jesse
745 posts
I work at a hospital and volunteered to work Easter since I had no plans :) Worked today and working Monday so normal weekend for me, planning to see my sister tomorrow and otherwise just work on an assignment.
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Change of plans I'm gonna go to my Mum's this weekend and eat lots of chocolate and get my eyebrows threaded <3 Yay
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
No plans for me this weekend! Did some online shopping today, and just got out of a lush bath (i used the golden egg which smells and looks amazing). I have work tomorrow :( and then have all sunday and monday to relax and review which is exactly what i feel like doing
Jesse
745 posts
Yay Golden egg! I bought one too and will be using it this weekend since I'm home alone and hate feeling like I'm hogging the bathroom otherwise :D
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
I didn't know there was a golden egg:( 
I'm feeling really left out arrrgh
so I just jumped onto the honey bunch site and brought the buzz off the day again I've been buying so many goodies off their lately 
-Bex-
611 posts
magpiefi I have never heard of the honey bunch (I know I must be hiding under a rock) there is some seriously good stuff there. Might have to do some more shopping 
chikoboo
3402 posts
Yep all the long weekend at home, massive house clean and laundry day today but rest of the weekend has a few blogs to write, a few reviews, a empties video and March favourites video to do. Getting the hair to pearl platinum hue. A few deep soaks, body scrub from Bossy, few masks, manicure and pedicure. Dogs walking down the beach then doggy pampering with baths and haircuts. Then if I have anytime left I might play the sims 3
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I am away for work and had a day off today so I went to the beach, which was beautiful and then had a few beers and a BBQ. Now I'm about to jump into bed and read a book, it's been a good weekend :)
bronjenks
253 posts
We have family up from Hamilton so will hang with them but heading to the beach tomorrow for a bit of r&r with hubby & kids.  Always washing & housework to do but otherwise trying to chillax as much as poss... its been a busy busy term. :-)

MAGPIEFI
615 posts
bexb they have some really great stuff and at the moment free shipping with their buzz of the day    my bathroom smells of so lovely their soaps are pretty nice and creamy  I'm sorry if I start an addiction :) 
-Bex-
611 posts
Just ordered... I really don't need more but I had to try some of those things they sound amazing. Yes magpiefi I can see an addiction coming on I'm already planning what I will order next time ;)
Ngahew
152 posts
Honey Bunch.....whats that??

MissQT
1547 posts
Staying at home this weekend. Brunch with the girls tomorrow, then lunch with the extended family on sun, then lunch with cousins and grandma on Monday :) plus trying to study at some point too!
MareeB
5241 posts
I went to Dunedin and visited my BFF who loaned me some books on aromatherapy and how to make my own cosmetics, and I took some cuttings from her garden of different varieties of lavender to grow for oil - yay, happiness filled :) then my sister gave me a big chocolate bunny -  perfect weekend already :)
MareeB
5241 posts
Fi, congrats you super-hero you!!!
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
Ngahew it a site  NZ site sells some lovley bath goodies as well as other goodies:)

Mareebros thank you x

SandieNZ
424 posts
We have stayed home and we're enjoying this amazing weather!  We'll be doing a few firewood trips, but the views where the wood is are so incredible it's well worth it!  :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!