Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

39 posts, 23 members
BR-Queenie
261 posts
It's been a big day with a new BR baby...

Tomorrow will be another big day....with the birth of another baby being announced - this one also starting with B.

Just saying....

mah wah ha ha ha (evil laugh)
kirstyj
1732 posts
It seems like the BR fairy has a new face today!!! Excited for tomorrow. :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
It's like you guys are Oprah! You have a baby, you have a baby, we can all have babies!!! (doesn't have to be human, can be fur, food, beauty or anything! lol) :-D I am excited!
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Queenie could it be the next BRBB? or the date of the first beauty vault? After all you did sy not to spend all our money in the sales.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I'm going to sleep now so tomorrow can come quicker lol I can't wait! :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
Wow! Whatever it is I'm eager.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Well its almost tomorrow now. So how's about spilling some b beans .... go on. And Shaz I loved that so much
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ha ha ha such a tease and yay for new bubbies being born, so glad Milky #2 is here and hopefully First Laday aka Nat gets to relax with her little munchkin.  Congrats hun xxx

Super excited, technically it is tomorrow for me too Ong, so let us have it he he he xx
Gossip Fairy
25 posts
Today's the day! Today's the day!

I've been flitting about as stealthily as I can, and oooohhhh, the things I have seen!!

Are you excited? Be excited! I sure am!!

Today's the day... todays' the day!!!!!
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
woooo today is the day thanks Gossip Fairy!!  I am going to be keeping a close eye on br today more than usual hehe excitement overflowing
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Yay thanks gossip fairy. Shall do extra stalking today
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Ooooh 9am announcement how exciting is that
crystalfisk282
13 posts
After all you did sy not to invest all our cash in the revenue.
trudijoy
8375 posts
on Facebook, theres a mailing list link for the BRBB.  Assuming thats it?
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Oh tht is so exciting BR am looking forward to it being up and running :D
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I suspect I'm going to be avoiding Beauty Boxes this year, but you just never know, so I signed up! Haha
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I've never had a BRBB so I'm Amped for this! :D
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I signed up. Hoped it was more of a announcement of what's happening. More details please gossip fairy
janini9
341 posts
I signed up and have no idea to what I signed up to - so mysterious.
sam_clarkson
205 posts
it is very intriguing, have signed up, i assume on that site they will release limited numbers of themed beauty boxes, looks cool
Macs
5351 posts
I just signed up now.
trudijoy
8375 posts
yeah i signed up but i'm none the wiser as to what all the hints mean.....
trudijoy
8375 posts
more details on FB now - a diff theme every month. I'm interested to know how much they're going to be
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ooh! Exciting. I wonder if they'll have less stuff in them and therefore be cheaper (I hope so!) I'm pretty excited for one a month haha ;-)
kirstyj
1732 posts
Monthly boxes with a theme is pretty exciting! I'm glad you will know the theme before you purchase. I'm not sure if I will purchase any due to downsizing but I'm sure I'll eventually get one anyway :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'm loving this idea as I won't feel compelled to buy every single one, just the ones that appeal. Will definitely be trying to get the NZ one but will give the nail one a miss. 
Rezee
1964 posts
yay,  just finished boring house jobs and saw this announcement on fb.  Sounds great, I so don't need a box every month so it will be cool to choose based on theme.
Gossip Fairy
25 posts
Teeheehee, they're all busy working on the BBBE, so I can sneak in and tell you something I saw! The first box is crammmmmmed with New Zealand brands and I saw numbers! Something about it having over $300 worth of delightful products in there!? I wonder if fairies can buy one.....???? xxxxxx
shazatron101
5112 posts
!!!! You'll get shot wee Fairy! - but thanks for the info ;-) so I guess they're still the same size as the last ones then! Wweeeee
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'm thinking that nz box is going to be real popular! Sounds amazing. And I can just breaking my no spend by saying I'm supporting local business lol. 
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Oooh sounds good. Keep the info coming my glittery wee fairy
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Fairy I hope you are hiding from Queenie as you may be getting locked up after this, she has threatened in the past. And were you responsible for putting reviewer Sophie Garth's picture as April box?
Macs
5351 posts
Oh fairy that sounds so awesome. I definately need this box and Im glad I put some money aside for it. 
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I love the themed idea! This looks like it has been a massive amount of work - congrats team, it looks amazing!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
The themed idea sounds great. Now to figure out which theme I want to get.
Rezee
1964 posts
Wow, that sounds amazing! I hope a few boxes fall off the truck for the br ladies! I can't wait till these go on sale, it mustn't be too far away.
chloednz
217 posts
 My goodness am so excited about this! February cant come quick enough!
MissQT
1547 posts
wow, gossip fairy I'm very excited now!
jalb88
121 posts
This is such a fab idea!! Im keen for most of them hahaha - now every month is going to be so exciting with the lead up and finding out what is in each box :) 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!