Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

13 posts, 11 members
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I've just watched the video by Niktahxx the beauty YouTuber that's also a BR member she did a 360 degree get ready with me. Possible the first beauty You Tuber to so my question who's seen it?
Would love the link to check it out
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Enjoy  :) 
Thank you, took me a while to work out the 360 degrees bit haha I was like umm what am I watching ... Duh. Loved it 
Pifithrin
1243 posts
What an awesome idea!!
shazatron101
5112 posts
That's so neat!!! I did wonder as I was watching how she could see herself, but that mirror must be lower than it looks hahaha
Macs
5351 posts
Oh enjoy her brow looks . I didn't know she was on you tube. Thank you for sharing.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Never seen a 360 degree tutorial but cool. The video isn't as sharp but it's not bad.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Thanks for sharing, I'd never actually watched a 360 video before and to see it on a beauty look is awesome.
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Wow that is awesome.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I haven't seen it but will look at it tonight after I do a few reviews :)
Lutece
1849 posts
She is the Brow queen!! Ive never seen a makeup tutorial done with the 360 view, how awesome is that!! Thank you for sharing with us Keri <3
Emily-jane
314 posts
Thanks for the share :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!